Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Lowered 07 HD

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjmm56
    garage master are you going with djm and what drop let me know how it rolls
    I went DJM. I saw the Ground Force Kit on some and it didn't look low enough. I hope I didn't make the mistake and go to low. Edonkey (Spelling) his pics lowered with the DJM looks great so I hope mine does as well. I usally go safe like the Ground kit but Edonkey's looks great.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well I look foward to hearing about the ride. I was thinking about the 2.5 X4 then later if needed add shackles and springs or go with a bigger sidewall.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You'll like it if you don't plan to carry much! I wanted it lowered so i went as low as possible while still having the ability too go back to stock after my lease.
    Last edited by esdonkeyboy; 03-09-2007 at 07:53 AM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by esdonkeyboy
    You'll like it if you don't plan to carry much! I wanted it lowered so i went as low as possible while still having the ability too go back to stock after my lease.
    Have you bottomed out the front or rubbing the tires it looks close. I still need to make trips to home depot

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you go this low you will lose the ability too carry much of anything that being said I didn't c-notch my frame. I haul my KTM around but not much else and the front will rub if you push it in turns or hit speed bumps going a little to fast. I wanted the truck to be low so I wasn't concerned about utility. If you are this kit is probably to low at least with the bigger 22's.

tdr6874
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    did you have any mods to the djm drop on your truck...i am wanting to do it to my 07 and was told after callin djm tech that no problme out back but need new lower profile tires up front to keep from rubbing. is that true???? are you running stocker tires??? i was told by a shop that was ordering the set up that i would need a c notch the frame for a 5 drop out back...but then was told by djm tech that the little bumpstops would work not notch needed...is this true??? told the shop that and they said well dont listen to me and take it all apart and notch it later because anything less than 4 inch drop and it will bottom out...any imput???

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Looks good! I hope when my 07 arrives I can get it nice and low.

Later...
    Bruce

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6