Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Project BLWNWGN update

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bgstew6
    LOL

YEah seems like it sometimes....I have to go through it every once and a while and clean things out....put them up for sale...trash etc...

Which its about that time again....

Never hear yall complain....specially when ya needed a part, hose, etc to put on the Crappers rides to keep them running! LOl
    I know that i am late on this one but i just have to say that the closet is a miracle. I cant tell you all the times that that closet has helped me out.

Austin

(Waiting for gay jokes)

Just my Pickup & my Dog
    Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good to see your finally coming out of Stews closet.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks wouldnt be the same without one

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Keep your personal issues to yourself.
    2003 HARLEY DAVIDSON F-150 #2888 (Black) of 10,047. Born on 1/23/03.
    Formerly "100th#2888"

Dual Magnaflows w/ X, HID headlights, LED rear, L 3rd, Line of Fire, Roush fogs, Eibach 1" front drop, 2" Bell Tech rear drop, "L" spec Bilsteins at all 4, Ported and Polished throttle body, Custom polished stock upper, Volant intake, METCO Idler pulleys, Innovations ProSport. TRADED IN ON 6/3/08. Fun while the ride lasted. U.S. NAVY SEABEES RETIRED.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Planning and regrouping UPDATE :
    Had this in mind: A buddy of mine is interested in the Terminator DOHC 4.6L engine and if things work out, his current (550hp) DOHC 4.6L with Vortech S/C and air to air I/C might find itself resting in my old wagon . My buddy is going overseas in support of OIF and it will be over 1 year before his engine will be accessable. Not a ride for those with a weak ticker............More to follow.

Hopefully this will happen!
    Then this happened: Another buddy of mine from work just took delivery of a High Horsepower Roush "plug and play" set up for his Mustang. I asked him what he was going to do with the set up he has now (Stroker with Trick Flow heads (RACE) and intake. It dyno'd out at alittle over 600 HP with the help of a Vortech). Along with the engine I will be receiving his ECM, wiring harness, etc. less the Vortech (that's where Stew comes in) So, I think it looks like a Vortech blown pushrod stroker with 600+HP is going in WAY SOONER than the DOHC 4.6. Olde School it is (well, maybe some of it).Stay tuned. Pics of the engine will be posted soon.
    Last edited by CONMECH; 01-16-2007 at 08:53 AM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Emptied my storage unit and took the parts out to where the project is being stored. Took the stock hood off and set the 4 3/4" cowl hood in its place. Will have picks of the hood in place soon. Dropped off the Heidts Mustang ll front end coversion as well as the TCI C6 trans and torque convertor and a set of Mustang 5 lug rims with tires for the conversion to 5 lug. Everything coming together slowly. Will be looking for a Maverick rear end (8") or working up to a 9" soon.
    Last edited by CONMECH; 01-16-2007 at 08:54 AM.

2003 H/D #6809
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 100TH #2888
    Emptied my storage unit and took the parts out to where the project is being stored. Took the stock hood off and set the 4 3/4" cowl hood in its place. Will have picks of the hood in place soon. Dropped off the Heidts Mustang ll fornt end coversion as well as the TCI C6 trans and torque convertor and a set of Mustang 5 lug rims with tires for the conversion to 5 lug. Everything coming together slowly. Will be looking for a Maverick rear end (8") or working up to a 9" soon.

if you ever need a hand give me a call, most of the time i'm just sitting at home anyways,
    Last edited by bradshow; 08-29-2007 at 01:27 PM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanx. Hoping to start doing some work on her soon. Waiting for some green stuff for more goodies and the engine to come available. Found out today that I'll need new floor pans. Unkown if partial or complete.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will also be receiving the MSD goodies with the engine, including a boost timer. Here she is:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Trickflow from the block up.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The TCI C6- good for 600HP, Test fitting the 4 3/4" cowl hood

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sold the C6 tonight. Going with an AOD.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looking for ideas for the interior. Already know that I want Dakota Digital dash set up. Quicksilver ratchet type shifter with a cutom console. Any other ideas?

FEATURED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have all Dakota Digital.. expensive, but money WELL spent IMO.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well it finally had to happen. With the car being 44 years old, I took a little look at the under side. It wasn't too hard to see the jagged metal hanging below the drivers side. YUP, floor boards (at minimum the drivers side alone) need replaced. Fortunatly, I have a source who has the drivers side for 75 bucks. Well, with the fore mentioned and the Mustang II conversion sitting in the garage collecting dust and no idea of who will do the install.................. I decided to pick up a 100 amp flux core welder. I have a welding back ground (not to the extent of Metalman) and recently went through a refresher course. This will be a slow process so it gets done correctly. I may even try doing some other stuff like custom roll cage, mini tubs, air ride set up, just to name a couple.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast