Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Big Texas Toy Run

My Screename doesn't work
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    there hasnt been much interest this year...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you still going sick

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hopefully... if i can fix some issues with the wheels.

Gone Hunting
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by txhd
    Any location or address...even a phone number of someone would be cool. i don't know dallas. i am coming from san antonio

Hmmm...I guess we're meeting at the same place we did last year?

Anyhow, we met up at the Whataburger on I-35 at the Inwood Rd exit, about a half a block south on the Southbound side.

My number is 432-352-2840
    Ray

Always working
    Name: Big John

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by txhd
    i am exited for this years toy run.

My hd bra will be here friday and i will be leaving at 4 or 4:30 in the am on sunday to be there. where do i need to meet. Any location or address...even a phone number of someone would be cool. i don't know dallas. i am coming from san antonio
    Its pretty easy to find where were meeting, Im guessing your coming up I35, stay on it until the Inwood Rd exit, get off there, make a U turn to the southbound service rd and youll see a Whataburger about a block down. Im coming from the southside of Dallas, I can meet you someplace if you want. My cell number is 214 707 0543, its always on while Im driving, if you get lost holla.

I agree with Charlie, the response is pretty disappointing, thought we'd have a better turn out for a good cause and a good time.

Did you ever find some lug nuts? My stock 20's are in the garage if you need to use them.

Stroke This
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My number is 972-740-8144. What time are we meeting? where the hell is everyone?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i'm still coming, i take it i just go south on 1-35, any idea on exit number? or just watch for the Inwood Rd?

Also I'm trying to get a couple of folks from this area to go. Couple 'stangs maybe an L or 2 and hopefully a z06. We shall see tho. If I get lost I'm calling someone!

Always working

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Id guess around 9:30 or 10, we were pretty early last year, Ive got a late night thing saturday that wont be over till around 2, Ill get home around 3:30 but 4 hours sleep is all I need. Maybe get to the west end around 11.

I have no idea what happened to everybody, guess their too busy.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks everyone for some good directions and numbers. don't think i will need to call anyone but if i do i got your cells.

also i am a little relieved that its starts at 1. i was planning on getting there at like 9am cause i thought it started at 10, whewwwww. don't got to wake up as early now.

Always working

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas_HD
    i'm still coming, i take it i just go south on 1-35, any idea on exit number? or just watch for the Inwood Rd?

Also I'm trying to get a couple of folks from this area to go. Couple 'stangs maybe an L or 2 and hopefully a z06. We shall see tho. If I get lost I'm calling someone!
    Just look for the Inwood exit, its a few miles past the downtown area. I can meet you in Lancaster off 35 if you want.
    The Lightning club and Lone Star Corvette clubs are the only 2 other car (truck?) groups that go, LOTS of Vettes but Im not sure about the Mustangs

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TX Harley Guy
    Did you ever find some lug nuts? My stock 20's are in the garage if you need to use them.
    Not yet but i will tomorrow, it just looks ghetto without the center cap. Hopefully ill stop by the dealer tomorrow and buy some new ones.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I might show up. Depends if my son would rather take the Harley or the truck.
    Damn, rough decision!!! I'll see if Russ Dog is going with us or not. Anybody want to drive my truck if I take the bike or visa versa?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I talked to Russ Dogg and he will not be able to make it because he is working.

Always working

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I got a guy who will drive it from Dallas but he wants to bring his kids, they'd love your truck! 3 & 5 yr olds.

Gone Hunting
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TX Harley Guy
    Just look for the Inwood exit, its a few miles past the downtown area. I can meet you in Lancaster off 35 if you want.
    The Lightning club and Lone Star Corvette clubs are the only 2 other car (truck?) groups that go, LOTS of Vettes but Im not sure about the Mustangs
    I posted a thread on Turbobuick.com hopeing I could get some of the LSBPC members but no ones mentioned anything about it yet.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast