Thread: group purchase on 1 piece headlights (00-03 f-150) 20 sets only

Hybrid View

**** starter
    Name: Jon

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

group purchase on 1 piece headlights (00-03 f-150) 20 sets only

i am orchestrating a group deal on these lights with a local business/longtime friend of mine - and there is no pressure if this doesnt go through. the lights are:

these are a 1 piece design that replaces both the headlight and corner lense that comes stock on the f150. the stock amber corner light is reused, but the low beam is now a H3 bulb in a projector housing, and a 9005 high beam. there is no wiring necessary for the low/high/turn signals, but the 1 piece lights also have a series of 6 leds, that can be wired any way you would like.

the lights are available with the black housing, as pictured, or with a chrome housing (with no difference in price). the lights also have the halo/angel eyes around both the low and high beams.

the seller is a guy named Dayle Gray, who owns Motorsport Warehouse (www.motorsportwarehouse.com) here in tucson, az. he is willing to do these for $280/pair shipped, unless we get the full 20 sets sold, at which point the price would drop to $250/pair shipped. he will accept paypal, credit card over the phone, or money order/certified check.

if there are any ?'s please feel free to contact me.

this group buy will be limited to paid members only, as requested by Kromdom. also, please note that these lights do not have dot approval, due to the fact they do not have an amber reflector in them. so these will be run at your own risk, and the seller is not liable for any traffic citations that stem from these.

Over The Pond
    Name:

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Jon

Is there a pic of the chrome version available? I couldn't find one in their website.

Also, does anyone know what the beam pattern is like?
    It can't be worse than the stockers, can it?

**** starter
    Name: Jon

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    these were a newly designed housing - so i dont have pics of the chrome versions - but here is a pic of the previous generation from the manufacturers site: just scroll down to the ford stuff.

http://anzousa.com/index01.htm

Always working
    Name: Big John

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Why do all the black lights for 97-03s have those chrome reflectors around the park/side light? It ruins the whole look. The black light they have for the 04 up looks tight! They need to do something like that for the 03s back and Id be interested.

shadyharley
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I already have a set and I love them. Especially when I pull up behind those over priced BMW owners with the angel eyes on. They get all confused, wondering how I got those on a ford. Since its a BMW trademark.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    2002BlacknBlue has a set of these for $60 I think. They are at my house but they are forsale.