i am orchestrating a group deal on these lights with a local business/longtime friend of mine - and there is no pressure if this doesnt go through. the lights are:

these are a 1 piece design that replaces both the headlight and corner lense that comes stock on the f150. the stock amber corner light is reused, but the low beam is now a H3 bulb in a projector housing, and a 9005 high beam. there is no wiring necessary for the low/high/turn signals, but the 1 piece lights also have a series of 6 leds, that can be wired any way you would like.

the lights are available with the black housing, as pictured, or with a chrome housing (with no difference in price). the lights also have the halo/angel eyes around both the low and high beams.

the seller is a guy named Dayle Gray, who owns Motorsport Warehouse (www.motorsportwarehouse.com) here in tucson, az. he is willing to do these for $280/pair shipped, unless we get the full 20 sets sold, at which point the price would drop to $250/pair shipped. he will accept paypal, credit card over the phone, or money order/certified check.

if there are any ?'s please feel free to contact me.

this group buy will be limited to paid members only, as requested by Kromdom. also, please note that these lights do not have dot approval, due to the fact they do not have an amber reflector in them. so these will be run at your own risk, and the seller is not liable for any traffic citations that stem from these.