Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: First Post

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I seen your company Arc Audio on Overhaulin last night with the 72 Challenger (392 EFI Hemi!!). Nice system install on the old car very clean and you actually left trunk space.

Awsome truck btw.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Irrumo
    I seen your company Arc Audio on Overhaulin last night with the 72 Challenger (392 EFI Hemi!!). Nice system install on the old car very clean and you actually left trunk space.

Awsome truck btw.

yeah that episode did very well for us...... If you think that episode was good please make sure to check out Overhaulin on December 19th. we got involved in that one as well and did a Overhaulin On NHRA drag race champion John Force when we did his 1956 Mini Bus...... This episode is awesome....

On the space note..... not all big systems require a lot of space.... It just requires a bit of creativity and imagination....

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WOW....speachless...NICE

Supporting Vendor
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Very Nice

We would to love have you as an SV here. I am one. And as far as i know there are no A/V dealer's on here. PM me if you would like some insight. We have the best costomer base I have seen on the internet.BTW Awsome truck!!!
    If it's not BLOWN it must suck.

Riverside Parts Distribution Center
    Complete O.E.M. Ford Parts Source and distributer of many aftermarket accessories. See our SV section for our line sheet or call toll free (877) 839-5902
    Riverside Parts Distribution Center website Or e-mail me direct at mnobles@gmail.com

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NDEBT
    We would to love have you as an SV here. I am one. And as far as i know there are no A/V dealer's on here. PM me if you would like some insight. We have the best costomer base I have seen on the internet.BTW Awsome truck!!!

Id love to have some info on that...... just a heads up.... were not a dealer... we are a manufacture.... just like alpine, jl audio, kicker etc....

FEATURED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    any idea if rock the boat is going to have another season? i loved that show

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc Audio 1
    Id love to have some info on that...... just a heads up.... were not a dealer... we are a manufacture.... just like alpine, jl audio, kicker etc....
    Even Better....Welcome to the site regardless..
    IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i'm speechless.... a truely amazing truck and boat. I guess when you're a business you can write off the expense

you've got airbags for your suspension... how low/high does it go? I've been thinking about it. Have you gone off road more than the sand? I think i've read you aren't supposed to go off road, but i'm thinking that's mostly rock crawling.
    2004 F-250 6.0L CC SB Harley Davison, Black #3967

Outta Sight...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome...

Any of the audio gurus here (if rob is lurking around here still im sure he started drooling thinkin about Arc Audio) should know that calling Arc Audio a car stereo manufacturer is like calling Godzilla a little baby lizard...Arc Audio makes some INCREDIBLE stuff and its really cool to have you all on board here at the NHTOC.... check out this feature in Car Audio and Electronics magazine...this is where I first read about Arc Audio and became interested in their products such as the Rainbow Series component speakers which are hand made in Germany and will set you back $7500.00 a pair...only true audiophiles need apply http://www.caraudiomag.com/v_feature...ustom_big_rig/

2003 H/D #6809
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    welcome to the site, and the truck is sweet!!

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Do you need any friends? I can free up some time..........

Incredible truck and boat. Truly, thanks for coming and checking us out. I've heard quite a few things about your company and we're honored to have you.

--Snake

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ill be in Vegas with the truck and the box trailer we have mathced up with it and the matching Yamaha Rhino fir the Offroad Impact show on Tuesday. Then I will be driving to Los Angeles with it on Friday night. I will have it stored in Santa Clarita on for the next week till we leave for the grand national roadster show the following weekend in Pomona.

If any of you want to have a gtg or know of any events I can enter the truck or Rhino into for Saturday January 20th please let me know. Since I have that day open to have some fun out of work.

Sorry for the ddelayed response for some of your questions I have been in Vegas for the 2007 CES show since Jan 2nd. It was a great show and we had a overwhealming repsonse with feature vehicles that were equipped with Arc Audio products like the original Monkee Mobile which was jsut reecently restored, and the original #2 batmobile (owed by George barris) and with autograph sessions by George Barris and Chip Foose this years show was a major success......

I will try to get caught up on some of these posts here tonight or tomorrow before I drive back to Las Vegas....

If there is a Show of GTG on the 20th please let me know/

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    on a seperate note..... I recieved the site sponsorship information... however I have to wait till I get my 2007 Budget released. But it looks as we will be a perminate fixture here for a while..

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake

Do you need any friends? I can free up some time..........

Incredible truck and boat. Truly, thanks for coming and checking us out. I've heard quite a few things about your company and we're honored to have you.

--Snake

We all need friends..... but the only thing better than friends is one large family....

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It would be great too add you to the Family.......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3