Thread: Sponsorship

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sponsorship

From the begining we have considered NHTOC to be a sponsor. Dwight allows us to be here, supports us and gave us a forum....so we support him, NHTOC and cosider this a sponsor.

More recently, we garnered a sponsor in Future Ford in the Roseville Automall in Roseville, Calif.

I've been talking with Ben and Mike over at Harley Davidson of Sacramento and today they finally gave me an answer. Yes, they will be an official sponsor of Nor Cal Harley Truck Club! We're very happy about this!

Other things are in the works for this club however, they will not be revealed until they're a done deal. But, stick around, more will be reavealed!

Thank you to Harley Davidson of Sacramento, Future Ford and NHTOC!!
    NHTOC #4

400/500 Club Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    JC you are not trying to talk them out of a bike to ride for the summer are you...LOL

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Already have one.......and it's brought home a couple tropheys! Gotta get the truck to that level, now.;b

I've been doing business at Harley Davidson of Sacramento for 20 years and have bought several bikes from them. It's a long standing relationship there.