Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: i might entertain the thought of selling my 03 two tone...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    lol gas is still around $2.50 here for 93. i had the truck sold the other week but changed my mind.. after my brother hit the damn thing today i dont feel like buying a new bumper and all that crap. i found a nice powerstroke locally at the stealership i like. plus i can use that baby to haul my mud toys instead of this trailer i've been working on for weeks. i love my truck but i need a truck i can get stuff done with. my hd's like a big car can't put muddy toys in the back of it, just now can haul stuff with it

nah no pics of the train horn setup. it's a 3L tank/compressor mounted on the pass. frame and a triple horn mounted on the frame facing towards the front at a slight angle downward, the button is on the drivers side floor that you press with your foot. the air compressor needs a new valve switch (around $10ish) if i trade the truck in i'm going to take it off

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    updated my site with pics of the sub box and all. was asking $26k but with the rear bumper needing replacing i dropped it $1000

will include the harley stuff i've acquired with the truck such as the "harley parking only" sign mounted on an aluminum pole in a bucket that you can sit near the truck at shows or in your office... pole has harley davidson logo script down both sides and around the "chrome" looking bucket too, my RC HD two tone truck, etc...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    update... truck has new rear bumper and front bumper repainted... they also took care of a small scratch down the drivers side rear door.... looking gooooooood =)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    anyone? i wanna get a new raptor 700 se quad and having this truck payment out of the way would make it nicer on the wallet =)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    bump

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ttt bump

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nice truck man....I'd love to get one eventually!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    bump still FS =)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    $24.5 bump

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    $24k

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hiii!!!

Im looking for one...how many miles do you have on it?...whats all done to the truck? whats the least you will take? lets make a deal!!! please let me know...thank you!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    around 50-51k on it. it's got a train horn that needs some fixing though the compressor went bad, underbody 7 color LED kit, silverstar lights, venom lower grill mod, mac air intake, k&n cone filter with dry filter, oil separator, tinted front windows, 1500RMS 10" sub in fiberglass encloser between the rear seats, tinted taillights, leer bed cover, carpeted bed, LED line of fire taillight under tailgate, towing hitch setup, has every option that ford offered except the block heater... heated seats, sunroof, sliding rear glass, everything pretty much... put hankooks on the truck about 5K ago. painted red calipers, bumper towing ball mod or whatever.... (harley gas emblem in the place of the hole for the towing ball)

24k's the lowest i would take.

i wrote capital one to see about refinancing it last night and waiting for their reply. i'm going to see what they say first i'd like to see if the payments would drop a nice bit - if they're decent i'll prob keep the truck.. if not i'll sell it and get something different.

i'll keep you posted on it though. i had a buyer a couple months ago for $26k but i chickened out lol

where are you located at btw?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah man I live in jacksonville fl, man you have a lot of stuff you have added to the truck!!! Witch is good...where do you live? Hey man give me a call at work if you can 904-646-4600

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i'm from middle georgia, barnesville, it's about 200 miles from the FL line. not shabby.

i'm not sure how a sell would work capital one has the title i guess i'd have to put the $ in my account and tell them to mail the title to you or whatever? i've always had my stuff financed locally til i got the HD

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    alright $24,000 i'm just gonna go ahead and see about getting something cheaper to hurry and get this new house thing moving faster

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast