Thread: My New 2007 Harley!!

Name: David

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just got my harley today...$2007 off Plus the 36 month 0% financing

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onionrings View Post
    Tis the season to be buying! Good deal on the 07, post up some pics when you get the chance to. Welcome to the site and let the fun begin. Tons of info on here for these trucks.

Plus everyone is here to help, just ask away.

Later...
    Bruce

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by huot5 View Post
    OK , just to post up on this thread, I just checked ford.com and they are offering a $2007 cash back on F-150 and it looks like no restrictions on HD models.
    Let me get over to the dealer in the next few days and discuss numbers and trade in. hmmmm....
    Quote Originally Posted by onionrings View Post
    Sounds about right. When I ordered my 07 FX2 they were offering $1545 off plus 0% financing so I'm sure this late into the season some dealers in different areas are offering more.

Later...
    Bruce

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sweeet....I just got a call from the local stealer and I will be out of town starting Monday so I will need to verify dates of the offer. hopefully they'll extend into July. if so, I will order a fully loaded 4 X 2 Dk Amethyst. no one around here has the exact model. one has everything exc. Navi ( which is a cool option BTW).

tdr6874
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    in houston area the 2007 cash back is from 06/28 until 07/09!!!! no more orders on the 07's now. and must take delivery of truck by 07/09 not order one...and 07 models only.

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tdr6874 View Post
    in houston area the 2007 cash back is from 06/28 until 07/09!!!! no more orders on the 07's now. and must take delivery of truck by 07/09 not order one...and 07 models only.
    If that's the case I will look for one in the South Florida area and deal from there. I'm back in town on July 7th

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    DO IT! i'm still waiting to see the dark amythest in person, but from the pics so far i suprisingly like it more and more, and i'm not a fan of purple in the slightest bit! definitely a sweet truck!

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't see them too much here in Miami, but they are on the dealer lots. I am more interested in the comfort features ( steering wheel mounted controls, Navi, console shifter). If I get the S/C option, then it'll still have the speed I've been use to with my 02. cuz w/o the S/C , it's just a nice looking truck.
    and I would definitely like to lower it and upgrade the exhaust....

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Sweeet....I just got a call from the local stealer and I will be out of town starting Monday so I will need to verify dates of the offer. hopefully they'll extend into July. if so, I will order a fully loaded 4 X 2 Dk Amethyst. no one around here has the exact model. one has everything exc. Navi ( which is a cool option BTW).
    I liked the Navi feature as well but considered that I would want to upgrade the HU anyways I decided to go w/ the in dash 6 disc and change it out to a dbl din HU like the Pioneer Z2.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    DO IT! i'm still waiting to see the dark amythest in person, but from the pics so far i suprisingly like it more and more, and i'm not a fan of purple in the slightest bit! definitely a sweet truck!
    You would want this color, I have seen it in person and this is a purple that looks mostly like a House of Kolor type paint. To me at least it does, very sweet looking truck.

Later...
    Bruce

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    KRAZY KANUCK did the Pioneer Z2 with Ipod and bluetooth connections and amps and such....he said Pioneer makes the watered down version of the OEM Ford Navi, so it would make sense to upgrade to the Z2 and not get the Navi option.

www.RTDELECTRONIX.com
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    welcome

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    KRAZY KANUCK did the Pioneer Z2 with Ipod and bluetooth connections and amps and such....he said Pioneer makes the watered down version of the OEM Ford Navi, so it would make sense to upgrade to the Z2 and not get the Navi option.
    Plus you can get it for less than what ford is charging you for it!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion View Post
    Speaking of Whipple:
    http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com/...sp?ProdID=1203

The best i can tell.... Kenne Bell does not offer anything for the new F150s
    That kit looks SWEET!! NIIICE power too!

I drove a customers '07 F150 SC 5.4 and it seemed like it was a little laggy compared to my truck? I just assume is it in the programming?

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alright , Ford has continued the $2007 rebates until end of August. I have been hunting dealer inventories and found a fully loaded 4 X 2 in Sarasota. but now I'm thinking S/C or maybe a Turbo. Would it make more sense to try and do this to a 4 X 4? Even tho its heavy azz and all, I like the thought of all four wheels pulling traction if and when the electric tranny brain senses wheel spin. Possibly reprogramming the computer to have all four wheel turn when in street or strip mode.
    I need some input guys ( and maybe a few gals).

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok, just got to the email the dealer sent on this truck (loaded 4 X 2). A plan price 36939, d plan 37039, x plan 38426
    If I can get the right trade in price for mine ( 21K) plus the tax advantage of trading in I will prolly offer below x plan price then get the $2007 rebate
    dealer said he can drive truck down to me ( 300 plus miles) but he threw in a 473 delivery charge.. I am going to try the local ford dealer about getting this truck down on a freight delivery.
    If I don't go 4 X 4, then I can put the money towards the exhaust and lowering alot sooner.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast