Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: UK Thunder & Lightning SVT Meet - June 30th

Over The Pond
    Name:

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Ian

Oops I accidently left you off my mailing list and didn't count you in

Consider yourself counted.

What days are you attending and do you want the meal Friday night? It's at 8 pm.
    Last edited by Adam; 06-15-2007 at 08:57 AM. Reason: can't spell worth a sh1t

we're Flyin
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks Adam

Both myself and daughter will be arriving Friday with the HD and staying until Sunday. We are staying at the Travel Lodge/travel inn that is close to the American Diner. We will both want to join in the meal on Friday and everything else that is going on

Over The Pond
    Name:

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Done deal mate.

There's a few others from Oop North coming so you will have someone to talk to

Over The Pond
    Name:

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 03hdsc View Post
    videos videos videos videos videos....lol.....you guys always look like you have a blast!!
    We do have a blast. You must try to get over some time. We always welcome our cousins from over the water

There should be video. We are having a few people filming and I spoke to Marc from BangBros a few weeks ago in Germany (who cuts together Andre's Euro SVT DVD) and he will put one together for us.
    Marc cannot make it to England this year but next year, he will be there in his new GT500.

we're Flyin
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's ok, I'm happy talk to anyone, I just treat it as missionary work if they are not from the North. Looking forward to it. If there are any plans to meet up anywhere before the meal, let me know otherwise I will see everyone at the diner

Over The Pond
    Name:

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    I will be in touch about the meeting place and time next week.
    Still making last minue arrangements.

Over The Pond
    Name:

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Hi Everyone,
    Here's the final plan for the UK Thunder & Lightning meet this weekend.
    Many of you are coming along for the whole weekend so that is approx 30 or so people booked for the meal on the Friday night. The meal is booked at Buddies Diner on the A45 for 8pm.
    The address is .........

Buddies Diner
    A45 Eastbound
    Rushden
    Northamptonshire
    NN10 6AP
    Telephone 01933 410470

I will be at the Travelodge Hotel behind Buddies from the late afternoon so for any early arrivals, I will see you there. There is plenty of parking and if we get there early enough, we could go for a little blast on the A45 first
    We have received 30 free tickets for Fast Fest at Santa Pod which covers entry for the entire weekend. This does NOT cover the RWYB which is payable seperate. For those of you coming on the Friday, I will be bringing the tickets with me and dishing them out on a first come, first served basis.
    We should have 18 cars & trucks for the Friday night, 3 more Saturday and 2 more on the Sunday.
    As you know, we will have coverage of the event from American Car World & Performance Ford magazine.

Saturday is the RWYB at Santa Pod. The gates open at 8am and I intend to be in the queue for then probably leaving the hotel around 7:45am. This gives time to get ready to race and get signed on.
    Saturday night is the BBQ party at Adrenaline Race & Performance. We can all leave the Pod together and cruise to Danny's shop. As previously said, please bring your own alcohol.
    Adrenaline Race & Performance will have a few of their vehicles running and if you need to speak to somebody about improving your performance, these are the people.
    There will be prizes and trophies for the fastest vehicles.
    Sunday is the main Fast Fest day. We will have club parking and are placed next to the Candy Run cars which should be interesting. This is your chance to call out a supercar for the Sunday RWYB.
    Evolution Valet will be holding a detailing class on our stand on the Sunday morning so this is your big chance to learn some detailing tricks from the experts and but some Mothers products at great prices.
    Evolution will also be presenting some Show & Shine trophies for the best turned out vehicles.
    The 10 fastest from the RWYB will be able doing demo runs on the Sunday as part of the Fast Fest show.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather and look forward to seeing you all at the weekend.

Adam

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well how many from here are going? I for one am looking forward to it big thanks to Adam for all your hard work, will I be a one of a kind ? no blower (unless I put it in the back) and a 2000 to boot woo hoo go me lol

Over The Pond
    Name:

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    From here we have

Me
    You
    Andy - Fast Wooly
    Andy B17nka
    Ian - Ianf
    Allan UK327harley

As for the rest

We will be outnumbered by the Lightnings and Mustangs but we will have the most class.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ah not too shabby, fast with style is what I calls it. lol

On The Wrong East Coast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great weekend if a bit marred by the weather on the Saturday.Got to meet some old faces and put faces to some names. Thanks for making me and my Saleen welcome into the Ford Truck club...LOL..; )

A big big thank you to English Adam for organising the weekend and to NHTOC & NLOC guys for some terrific prizes.

Here's to a bigger, better, and brighter (weather wise) UK SVT Thunder and Lightning Meet 2008..

KevF
    Last edited by KevF; 07-04-2007 at 12:46 PM.

we're Flyin
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I second that, it was a really good weekend despite the weather trying to sabotage it. A lot of hard work by Adam to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves, Thanks again. Looking forward to the next outing, I think I'm hooked.

The Traveler
    NHTOC owner
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Where are the Pics??

Where are the pictures?

Any paid NHTOC member can post them in the Gallery. Go to this link and make a new gallery:

European Event Gallery
    Last edited by BigD; 07-05-2007 at 12:18 PM.

Over The Pond
    Name:

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    Where are the pictures?

Any paid NHTOC member can post them in the Gallery. Go to this link and make a new gallery:

European Event Gallery
    Sorry Dwight. Still getting round to collecting a lot of the pictures.

I did do a post with some of them in the Lounge but will get them uploaded to the gallery.

http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=35551

My Screename doesn't work
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    where are the trucks?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast