Thread: WTB. PCM & ECU From HD F150 02or 03

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

WTB. PCM & ECU From HD F150 02or 03

I need the following parts use or new depeniding on price. Engine harness, Computer and Cabin harness.

Thanks,
    Hopper

Work In Progress
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hit up NDEBT, he can probably help you out. Also look in the SV section for whatever you need.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    what exactly are you working on? 02/03 HD motor swap?

if you need a 4R100 tranny harness i've got one of those laying around.

if you cant find the engine bay harness used, Mike (Madferraristi) is where I got mine from last year. IIRC it runs around 500 left side harness for the fuel pumps is another 200 or so

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am Converting my 01 to a 03. I Truck runs fine now, just got it tunes I got 361rwhp. But Now, I may upgrade my lower componets. My Tunner said that the truck will run better if you have the engine harness.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    check with Mike first because i'm not 100% sure, but i believe if you get a 02/03 computer you may be able to still use your stock engine bay harness, and only need a new top end harness. i'm not exactly sure though. cant remember if there's still a pin missing in the main harness or not. mike or cpharley would know though.

if you do convert the main engine harness, you'll probably need the left side harness too. I did on my 00, and its probably the same for all the N/As. under your fuse box on the fender there should be a few plugs for the left side harness that runs to the fuel pumps and taillights. if there's 3 plugs together then you'll have to get a new left side harness with the main engine harness becaues the s/c engine bay harness has a 2 plug setup for the left side harness. you'll probably have to swap your fuel pump setup out for the dual pumps then though.

can get rather confusing and complicated. if you havent talked to Mike i'd give him a call. I'm just trying to remember back to my buildup last year, but i dont remember all the details 100%

Supercharged '01
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If you get an '02/'03 PCM you can still use your stock harness, but the SES light will remain on and it will bug you after a while. There are pins missing from the stock harness for the IAT. I definitely recommend finding the correct harness and you will also need the fuel pump/tail light harness that connects into the PCM harness. Your existing fuel/tail harness will not work with the new harness (at least mine didn't).

If you have not upgraded your fuel pumps, it is a good idea to upgrade them to the '02/'03 dual pumps too. It may be a good idea to go ahead and install 255's while you have them out.

I am not sure what you are talking about with a "cabin harness". I don't think you need that.

Also, you may want to try searching NLOC for a Lightning PCM. I think the tune on it is a little more aggressive and one of those may be easier to find.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    as cp said if you're doing the left side harness you'll need to upgrade to the dual fuel pump setup. try to find that used because ford only sells the entire assembly together. dual pump assembly with the pumps. and while the tank is down its a very good idea and cheap insurance to install twin 255 walbro pumps instead of using the stockers. it just gets pricey if you have to buy a new tank assembly from ford for the dual pumps, and it comes with 2 new stock pumps, then you buy two new walbro 255's, and have the 2 new stockers sitting around. hard to sell them because most guys just upgrade to 255's, so if you can find just the assembly itself, jump on it!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthread.php?t=149591

saw this on NLOC classifieds. thought you may wanna jump on it!