Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 05 "harley edition" excursion sells at barret jackson???

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the bad thing is it did not even have the factory 05 20" wheels, so I would assume it did not have the larger brakes to boot! Poor job or making it a 1 of 1 IMHO.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The headlights are chrome! Not like a true HD that have been blacked out. The tan interior is horrrrrible. The rims are wrong. The whole this sucks. What a rip off.

I saw a white F250 with HD badges on it in Newport CA. Total wannabee.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HOGWILD2005
    The headlights are chrome! Not like a true HD that have been blacked out. The tan interior is horrrrrible. The rims are wrong. The whole this sucks. What a rip off.

I saw a white F250 with HD badges on it in Newport CA. Total wannabee.
    I was at a burger joint the other day I saw a lariat with harley badges and was looking as I walked past it. The guy who owned it saw me looking at it and began telling me about his harley truck . The guy went on to brag about how expensive his custom harley truck was. He happily pointed it out to me. A white '05 F350 crew cab lariat short box 2wd with harley emblems.
    "way better than that stupid looking orange one out there" I assume he didn't know it was my truck.

He just went on and on and on about the stupid orange one. So I'll admit I got my feathers a little ruffled and asked him a few questions.

"so if your truck is an '06 harley, why is it not a harley color? Where are the flames painted down the lower body? What about the 20'' harley rims? How come your interior isn't black or gray? How come your bumpers are chrome, along with the grille? Oh by the way chief, ALL Harley Super Duties are FOUR WHEEL DRIVE"

With that I hopped in my REAL Harley and drove off laughing.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantom
    I was at a burger joint the other day I saw a lariat with harley badges and was looking as I walked past it. The guy who owned it saw me looking at it and began telling me about his harley truck . The guy went on to brag about how expensive his custom harley truck was. He happily pointed it out to me. A white '05 F350 crew cab lariat short box 2wd with harley emblems.
    "way better than that stupid looking orange one out there" I assume he didn't know it was my truck.

He just went on and on and on about the stupid orange one. So I'll admit I got my feathers a little ruffled and asked him a few questions.

"so if your truck is an '06 harley, why is it not a harley color? Where are the flames painted down the lower body? What about the 20'' harley rims? How come your interior isn't black or gray? How come your bumpers are chrome, along with the grille? Oh by the way chief, ALL Harley Super Duties are FOUR WHEEL DRIVE"

With that I hopped in my REAL Harley and drove off laughing.

that is just priceless. i've ALWAYS wanted to do that! lol but in almost 7 years not, i've NEVER ran across a fake to bust their balls! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2