Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Legal-ish question

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NatAspHD00
    never heard of the recission notice before. and yes, $2000 will buy some nice mods. hit up GG

Saint
    Its the 3rd or 4th sig on the contract in a box with "Election to recend" in bold.

Mine are always sent registered mail by the 9th day

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey Stew---earlier in the other forum, you told me to take the Predator and go to options, last tune written.

Silly question: Is this with the Predator plugged into the truck or not?

---Hunkerdown

Yeah, it's fast...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    its with the predator hooked up to the truck. if it is like the Xcal2, you wont even have power unless its plugged in

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Actually, that's another thing...the only cord that it has is the one that's permanently attached that plugs into the sensor. It has two plug holes in it; one is a serial port that must plug into a PC or something, and the other looks like a power cord type plugin, small and round, and says "Swc" under it in small letters.

Hunkerdown

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alrighty Stew, I got it to read...the previous tune is "Custom Tune".

Oh well. Anyway, there *is* a tune listed in the front of the book, "DiabloPulley" or something like that, which is meant for bigger pulleys. Would that be better?

The previous owner said he installed the tune right after he replaced pulleys.

---Hunker

Yeah, it's fast...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the good thing is the previous owner "installed the tune" after the pulley swap, so theoretically you should be safe. I'm not very familiar with predators and I have a Xcal2, so what you need to figure out is whether the "custom tune" is the predator pulley tune, and email tune, or a dyno tune.

Stew or someone else with the predator should be able to help you narrow it down.

SVT Cajun
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've heard this same story about 6 times in the last 6 months.. I find it very fishy. One even wanted to charge a rental fee on the new car when the new owner said you can have the damn car back. Then they couldn't find her trade in... They had sold it already!!!!!
    2002 L Frame up rebuild!
    2001 Screw 4x4 Silver SVT powered but up for sale
    2009 F250 HD

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
    Hey Stew---earlier in the other forum, you told me to take the Predator and go to options, last tune written.

Silly question: Is this with the Predator plugged into the truck or not?

---Hunkerdown
    Custom tune is a custom tune...meaning one was made for the exact mods and then loaded to the pred and then loaded to the truck.

if it were a canned tune it would say 89,91 or 93 octane pulley tune....IIRC...

It would be nice to see if the custome tune was made for 91 oct or 93 octane by the guy that made the tune...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would *think* that it's the best possible tune. From what I gathered from the previous buyer, he took the time to research everything, and spoke to Johnny Lightning Performance (where he ordered the Predator and the Pulley) 2 or 3 times in depth before making the purchase.

Everything he's done to the truck, from the asthetic to the mechanical have been perfect.

Is there any way to find out for sure what the tune is, though?

---Hunkerdown

needs more cowbell!
    Name: Sheridan

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Get your truck dynoed to check the air/fuel ratio and make sure it's within safe parameters.
    Yes officer... I am aware of how fast I was going!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Brahmus you'r right, but if they were out on a bailment agrement, even if contracted, they were spoted and had no footing, but if the dealer folded they had no bailment. by the way holy thread highjack batman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2