Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Need a Moderator

Just my Pickup & my Dog
    Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cheerleader fund raiser? How can you beat that? I wonder if they will be doing car washes?

New Moderators are supposed to supply food, alcohol, drugs & ammo!

NLOC # 1174
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 02MoneyPit
    Cheerleader fund raiser? How can you beat that? I wonder if they will be doing car washes?

New Moderators are supposed to supply food, alcohol, drugs & ammo!
    That Is What My Daughter Is For!! Maybe Not The Drugs, But the Rest She Can handle.

BTW, She Lives In Upland. She Has An '03 With An NHTOC Sticker On Back Window..

And... She Cards A lot Of Trucks !!

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats...MJ

A word of advice...two moderators would be nice...maybe one with all the pwer and another with limited ?..I dont know how many times I have seen it where a simple change could be made in seconds, compared to what seems like days...as some who are mods do not peruse the boards as often as others..and then you have to wait...or contact Super admin to get the changes made......and even then that may take some time....

MJ is a Mod for this Section...not like he is/was made President of the BOC CLub...would it have been nice to Vote on this?, personally, I think so BUT....this is not our SIte...and if the powers that be made MJ a Mod then so be it folks...the feeler was put out by Derm,and if you did not put your name in the hat but you wanted to..well nuff said there....if you put your name in the hat and did not get selected...oh well I said it above (its not our site). If you did not know any of this was going on and could not respond...then Shat Happens...Just my .02

as a club, outside of NHTCO,we run ourselves pretty well....many times no need for an official president or ranks with positions...(ie VP, treasurer, event coordintor etc) Remember more times than not...the member that suggests a GTG or Mod Day is all the above....and things tend to work out quite well and if help is needed then we do what we always do and help out wherever,whenever and however we can to accomplish the goal.

NLOC # 1174
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks For The Vote Of Confidence Stew. Hope Your Recovery Is Speedy.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you will do just fine Bro....

NLOC # 1174
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Doing Just Fine For Me Will Mean Getting One Of You Guys To Make L Fest This Year! Not TO Say Taking The Old Lady & The Kids hasn't Been Allright, But Having Some So Cal Bretheren Come Would Be Cool.

MJ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    LOL I hear ya...

we got the capability to show up with a good west coast contingent this year.....and with some heayy hitters...

Troop with a turboed HD maybe take the new Fastest HD title...
    I want to set down the fastest stock block time (stok heads, block, internals, Tranny) all boost no spray...
    I was looking to make it last year but the mod bug got the better of me....so funds were short..I had the vacation time but the money to haul the wife and kid out along with myself just wasnt there.

Now This year I have to start packing away the vacation time and stop buying mods after the CF DF...and I should be able to make ti....fingers crossed...that is....

LF is a tough one to make..time off for the drive out, there and then back....
    Not everuyoone is pulling 6 figures.or at a good point in life with fewer bills, due to kids being raised and out of the house etc...lol so paying for the gas, food for the family and lodging digs a hole in your pocket.

All ya can do is try....

NLOC # 1174
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, I hear Ya. I Start Saving Up Leave Time And Cash About 9 Months In Advance. The Last 2 Trips Have Been Rather Costly('05 Cost Me A Tranny, A Trailer, And The Purchase Of The '05 Harley) ('06 Was The 'Loss Of A Turbo In The Harley, And The Purchase Of The '07 Harley)

But That Doesn't Deter Me, I Have been Going Every Year And It Is Worth Every Penny.

I Really Hope Phil Comes This Time, I Was There When He Windowed His Block, And Wathced The Saga Unfold That Got His Truck Shipped Back East For The New Engine. (A Fellow Lightning Brother Traqilered His Truck For Him). It Would Be Nice To See That Beast Go Now...

MDJ

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A mod typing everything in caps? Am I seeing stuff here...... Maybe marshall would have been better..

Nah.

NLOC # 1174
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by britincali
    A mod typing everything in caps? Am I seeing stuff here...... Maybe marshall would have been better..

Nah.
    Allright My Barstow Brother, Just An Old Habit. Maybe Be Nice And I Will Buy You A Guiness When I Am In Town..

MJ

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ351
    Allright My Barstow Brother, Just An Old Habit. Maybe Be Nice And I Will Buy You A Guiness When I Am In Town..

MJ
    That's it. Liquor the Brit up and see what happens.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 100TH #2888
    That's it. Liquor the Brit up and see what happens.

:BF:

Another member of the BOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Doesn't Brit have enough Liquor in him already? MJ, be careful what you offer Brit or this is just a taste of what he might do to your truck.....

Britincali_(Small).jpg

NLOC # 1174
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now As A Moderator Should I Edit That Picture........ HMMMMMM.......

Another member of the BOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Do as you may but I got it from another thread, which was not deleted by the moderator, lol

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast