Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are we still a club?

Silver Kennebell HD
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Are we still a club?

We have not had a meet for a long time and the board is as active as Britney Spears parenting skills. I haven't seen posts from many of the guys for a long long time.

"Fuzion" 1986-2007 R.I.P.
    Name: Troy

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    LOL I'm still here, well in the club.

GetBusyLivinOrGetBusyDyin
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I read the boards almost daily and post something maybe once a week or so. Otherwise, my business has had me running non-stop lately, plus getting a new house built that I like to stop by every couple of days to check on progress. By the time the weekends come, the kids and wife want most of my time, so I haven't even considered a GTG in a long time. But I am still here!
    Justin

NHTOC#157 / 03 2-tone #9101
    444 RWHP / 527 Ft-lbs TQ SAE

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Still here and working like always! So much so the only mod to the truck is DBL G's oil separator!

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I kinda like Britney's new look. Then again, I've always been partial to the Centari bald women seen on Babylon 5...

Yeah baby!

-Del

And then there was 1
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    haha..you mean there is a club? sweet!!!

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Well lets talk about a possible GTG. I'm going to try and meet up with 03hdsc at BWW in Garner sometime in March anyone else want to go?

And then there was 1
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1niceharley
    Well lets talk about a possible GTG. I'm going to try and meet up with 03hdsc at BWW in Garner sometime in March anyone else want to go?

I am good for any weekend. I will be moving the weekend of the 16th but no fear in breaking away for hours to do a gtg.....

Silver Kennebell HD
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im game but my truck will be down till late march.
    620rwhp / 640 torque at 15lbs on pump gas
    Tuned by Pro-Dyno in Charlotte 704-651-3807

Kenne Bell 2.6H, Built longblck,Patriot III heads, Comp cams, BTS Tranny, PI 2600 Stall, 10lb lower, 3.75 upper, metco belt tench, JLP KB2.6 ram air, JLP Competition R Exhaust, Flouidine Heat Exchanger, Accufab Single Blade Throttle Body, SCT Eliminator Switch Chip, SCT 2800 maf meter, FJO wideband, Dakota Digital gauges, Metco Traction Bars, Aeromotive fuel system, twin 255 fuel pumps, 60lb injectors, gayloard x-2000, L tails, L third light, Depo headlights

JL audio TR570-CXI 5X7 & TR570-CSI 5X7, JL Audio 12' stealth box, JL audio 500/4 & 500/1 amps.

And then there was 1
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well lets make it late march then....cause looking at your sig block...i need to see that beast!!! or every weekend we can do it...haha...

Old Supporting Vendor
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 03hdsc
    well lets make it late march then....cause looking at your sig block...i need to see that beast!!! or every weekend we can do it...haha...
    It's Bad Azz now! I can't wait to see it in March!
    Hopefully I can get mine back and cleaned up by the time David finishes his.
    Why don't we have one at Dynamic Autoworks? I don't think David will care..... Pro-Dyno would probably be game as long as we do it on a Sat.
    Let's do it....I'll work on setting it up if everybody is interested....
    JLP Ram air, JLP filter, maf ext. Volant CAI, ported & polished TB, Ext.-Honed Ceramic coated & polished Plenum w/ ZEN alum. spacer, Stage 4 ported Heaton, ported lower intake, *** oil sep., Fluidyne H/E with dual fans, Alum. W/W tank, Metco 100mm pulleys, Metco 10#lower, Mad E-fan controller, 55# flow matched inj, Twin 255s, Tr6 plugs, Bassani c/b, Magnaflow midpipe w/cats, pcv and egr gone, Greg Evans valve body w/F350 pan and SD cooler, Fully Built By Boosted Performance(Stage 3 Romeo's with Manley and TF up top, all Manley in Short, ARP holding it together), Tuned by Amazon Tuning Solutions(safe street tune), *** panhard bar, Optima red top, Autometer, Aeroforce, and AEM gauges, JL Sub, L-spec Bilsteins rear, QA1-R's up front, L-swaybar, ABM hd/lts, Ford Racing euro tails, dvd w/backup camera, and Nav., ALWAYS NEED MORE SPEED!!!!! 400/500 club and climbing!
    519hp 575tq Dynojet Dyno 460hp 501tq Mustang Dyno

And then there was 1
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Where is Dynamic Autoworks?....if we are going to do it at a shop then i need to get my dyno tune then......

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Dynamic is in Charlotte, NC.. A good drive from Raleigh.

And then there was 1
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ohhh...not sure if i can make that one then.....driving the truck that long and not getting into boost....not happening....got to make a trip to fast lanes around the mid to end of the month to get the dyno tune...had the ba2400 on with tune but was WAY WAY to lean so had to take it off and get a MAFia and tune...still yet to come in...so i am rolling slowly on an 8# and 93 octane pulley tune......man i can't wait to get this thing going right again!!!!!!!!!

Silver Kennebell HD
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 03hdsc
    ohhh...not sure if i can make that one then.....driving the truck that long and not getting into boost....not happening....got to make a trip to fast lanes around the mid to end of the month to get the dyno tune...had the ba2400 on with tune but was WAY WAY to lean so had to take it off and get a MAFia and tune...still yet to come in...so i am rolling slowly on an 8# and 93 octane pulley tune......man i can't wait to get this thing going right again!!!!!!!!!
    Its all highway, not a bad drive. Just relaxe and you'll be fine. I wouldn't let anyone but Pro Dyno tune my truck.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast