Thread: 2007 HD F350 4x4 PSD Rear Seating

"W" Cubed
    Name: Wes

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2007 HD F350 4x4 PSD Rear Seating

I traded in my 2005 HD F350 in on a 07! It took the dealer some time to find this truck for me. It has just about everything I wanted except the upfitter switches, which I am in the process of adding, and it didn't have the 60/40 bench seat. I have the 4 bucket seats that have never been sat in. Is there anyone out there that would like to trade seats. Mine are brand new and want brand new to replace them. Anybody know of any? Thanks

"W" Cubed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerws
    I traded in my 2005 HD F350 in on a 07! It took the dealer some time to find this truck for me. It has just about everything I wanted except the upfitter switches, which I am in the process of adding, and it didn't have the 60/40 bench seat. I have the 4 bucket seats that have never been sat in. Is there anyone out there that would like to trade seats. Mine are brand new and want brand new to replace them. Anybody know of any? Thanks
    Maybe I should be more specific. I would like to trad my buckets and console for a 60/40 seat. Thanks Wes

JUST FOR SoFlaHarley
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WHAT!!!!!!! get rid of the buckets? I could have bought three other trucks with the bench in my area, but flew to NY to get the buckets.maybe your packing as many chicks as you can into that truck.

Good on gas,Hell on dzl
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    NO pics of the new truck??
    Good luck on the swap. Many ppl on here have wanted to trade seats, but I dont think Ive heard of any of the deals goin thru. Maybe you can find someone. You couldnt give me a truck with buckets all around. Love my rear bench.

Matt
    2006 F250 Harley, Black with blue Flames. Longbed. MBRP Cool Duals added 08/20/06
    PaceEdwards Bedlocker added 10/15/06
    BedRug added 1/14/07
    AEM polished intake added 1/20/07
    Accufab polished Power Elbow added 1/27/2007
    SCTLivewire-DJ Performance added 5/5/2007
    DJs Fuel+Intensifier added 6/23/2008

Man this is expensive!!!
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I am with you Adam, buckets any day (which I have)

"W" Cubed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cfradam
    WHAT!!!!!!! get rid of the buckets? I could have bought three other trucks with the bench in my area, but flew to NY to get the buckets.maybe your packing as many chicks as you can into that truck.
    Got three kids!

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have the bench here and wouldn't give it up for anything.

--Snake

"W" Cubed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DZL HOG604
    NO pics of the new truck??
    Good luck on the swap. Many ppl on here have wanted to trade seats, but I dont think Ive heard of any of the deals goin thru. Maybe you can find someone. You couldnt give me a truck with buckets all around. Love my rear bench.

Matt
    here are a few pics! Shes dirty in these pics but I detailed it today, all the way down to the inside of the wheels. http://www.weswoodin.com/PhotoGaller...6/Default.aspx

4X4 POWER-STROKEN
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Powerws First off WELCOME!

go back to the dealer and swap with your trade-in truck.
    randy

"W" Cubed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HARLEY6LF250SDU
    Powerws First off WELCOME!

go back to the dealer and swap with your trade-in truck.
    randy
    they already wholesaled the truck. Great idea though. There must be someone out there that would like to trade!

JAKD 07 Harley
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Beautiful truck dude... I can't believe it didn't come with upfitter switches though. That is the first new Harley that I have seen with Cab lights too.
    2007 Dark Stone Harley Davidson F250 Custom built by www.trucktoyzperformance.com
    Special thanks to Trucktoyz Performance, Truckblog, Rize Industries, Autometer, MBRP, Accufab Racing, Painless Performance, Line-X of Friendswood TX, Retrax, OilGuard, and DC Customs
    Also brought to you by Critical Fight Gear and Suckerpunch Entertainment
    ]

"W" Cubed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Hunter
    Beautiful truck dude... I can't believe it didn't come with upfitter switches though. That is the first new Harley that I have seen with Cab lights too.
    It wasn't an option in 2007 I believe. These were aftermarket smoke color lenses. I think they look great!

"W" Cubed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anybody found any seats for me? I'm not sure, but I think that 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 seats are the same. Help!

Good on gas,Hell on dzl
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anybody found any seats for me? I'm not sure, but I think that 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 seats are the same. Help!
    The 04s are gonna be different I think. The seats should be the same size and all, but they wont match color wise. They are all black, where the 05+ have the gray.

Matt