Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New, but not so new

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Blk-n-S'lvr
    Last I saw, it was at Wade Ford's body shop. She's trash, I guess. I posted a few pictures of the truck in the members gallery under Blk-n-S'lvr.
    Where are you at Sir,,,, Wow someone local,,,,,Amazingly cool..
    GG

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am in marietta. By the way DblG, I saw your post in the GHTOC and sent you my info. I emailed it to you. Did you get it?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ahh Byron,, Well I am also in May-ret-ta, you should make an attempt to come to some of the group gatherings...It will be nice to have a two tone in the group.
    Garrett

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey DblG, Thanks for the invite. I wouldn't mind hooking up with you guys sometime. As it gets closer to spring and summer, most weekends may be a little bit busy for me. I own an inflatable business and hot weather= $$$$$.
    I'll keep an eye on the boards. By the way, I am finally feeling the "mod bug" and have a little cash. Do you know of any good shops locally?
    Byron

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So GTG floating the Hooch, Perhaps...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry G, we won't float too far on the type we have. The ones we have are like slides, obstacle courses, stuff for birthday parties, corporate events, or whatever. Go to our website and you will see what I mean http://www.herecomesfun.com. When site comes up, double click to enter, then click green tab for "rent inflatable now" and enter your zip. You won't actually be renting. This will give you an idea of what we have. Didn't mean to run on.

And then there was 1
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion
    hummm that is what my truck looked like after i hit the ditch head on.....let ya know about 10-12 grand would have fixed her back up!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The picture does look bad, but underneath it was a mess. First I took the biggest hit on the drivers side and then jumped a curb. The frame was bent and you could actually see the floor on the drivers side bow up. I had to kick the passenger side door open to get out. The sunroof wouldn't close completely. Once out there was antifreeze, oil and transmission fluid all over the place. I couldn't open any of the doors without using serious force. The preliminary estimate was already at $25,000 and that wasn't including the possibility of having to replace an engine and tranny. The agent asked if I wanted it to be totalled out and I quickly took him up on it. Never know what type of problem would come up down the line.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2