Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Comments and Suggestions on the "How-To" section

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356
    or if we have space availabe on the server to have an actual how-to section with pages, instead of just a forum thread. would make a nice, organized, professional looking how-to section for the how-to's that are done up in full detail.

of course still keep this thread and this section for new how-to's and guys searching for other tips and hints besides just the how-to's and go a little more indepth, but i think a page with fully done up pdf how-to's would be pretty cool
    Capitol Idea there..

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    coordintation efforts under way and split load work with member soon perhaps sharing the duties in the secition as soon as big D approves...

we have a ton of great stuff but needs to be cleaned up and we will have one serious How to Section soon enough....

Couple Mods....taking couple at a time...

the new format of the site allows you to attach word, pdf etc files to a post...Just FYI...I have done it a few times...so makes it nice and easy to make the How to with all displayed on the thread...along with attaching a Downloadable version as well...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will gladly help Stew, your call, as a mod or not..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2