Thread: New HD owner in SE Massachusetts

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

New HD owner in SE Massachusetts

New owner (3 weeks now) of an 06 HD F-350 6.0 Crewcab Shortbed . I have owned a few Ford's. 79 Cougar XR/7, 88 Bronco XLT, 89 LSC Mark VII, 94 Explorer XLT, 01 Expy XLT Sport, and a 02 F-350XL PSD reg cab longbed. I traded the last two in for my Harley truck. I also own a 03 Anniversary FatBoy and a 05 Destination 12' v-nose enclosed all aluminum trailer. I've been a member here for a few weeks. I do alot of reading and not a lot of posting, but i had some trouble trying to post some pics on here. I'm sure i'll get it figured out.

Thanks,
    Daren (06HD350)

Truckless........for now.
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome to the site.

"Fuzion" 1986-2007 R.I.P.
    Name: Troy

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    I think you need to have at least 5 posts to post pics.?.

Welcome and good looking truck!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    i thought you could post pics whenever
    we have a testing forum at the bottom if you need some playing aruond to try and get them to show up. cant wait to see some pics of that red! beautiful color choice!!

welcome to the site!!!

RLTW!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Woohoo, another one from the great state of MA! Good to see you found us, what city are you from?

Saint
    2003 Shamu - 2.3KB, JLP plenum, FTVB, drop shackles, DblG panhard + cog setup on an MP idler, hellwig sway, CAI, magnaflow L exit w/ high flow cats, SBTB, bilsteins, Toyos, Lightning tails, L&S, Boost-A/F Gauges, 255s, 60's, BA2400, trac bars, Solobarics/Kicker amps in custom box, 2DVD screens, JJ@WMS tuned to 15 lbs of boost...

Go Dawgs
    Name: Terry

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome to the site.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    ah found out you do need 5 posts now to post a pic, or the spam buster program removes it. so 1 more post and you're good to go for posting up pics of tha tbeautiful rig of yours!

Another member of the BOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome to the site. Great group of guys and gals

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks everyone ! Seems like the posts i made with pics are showing up now. I didn't mean to double post in this section, but the first time i did with a pic it didn't show up and now it is. It's a couple of post down from here. I also posted in the 2004-2007 Harley Davidson F250 and F350 Gen 2's at the Let's see your bikes (page 2) and pics of my 03 FatBoy are showing up.
    Hey John ,i'm really liking the new system !!! I met you and John last year a car show in Barnstable, i was on my bike. I'm in your chapter !

Thanks for welcoming me everyone,
    Daren (06HD350)

RLTW!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 06HD350
    Thanks everyone ! Seems like the posts i made with pics are showing up now. I didn't mean to double post in this section, but the first time i did with a pic it didn't show up and now it is. It's a couple of post down from here. I also posted in the 2004-2007 Harley Davidson F250 and F350 Gen 2's at the Let's see your bikes (page 2) and pics of my 03 FatBoy are showing up.
    Hey John ,i'm really liking the new system !!! I met you and John last year a car show in Barnstable, i was on my bike. I'm in your chapter !

Thanks for welcoming me everyone,
    Daren (06HD350)
    Oh yeah! Good to see you on the site Darren, I love your bike, that thing is beautiful. Hopefully we can get to a show or two this year together, we can do the old school vs new school look. Time to start modding that thing!

Saint