Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 07 Dark Amethyst purchase today !!!!!

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats! that's a really good price. better than invoice. I was on the verge about 4-5 months ago, and I had two dealerships competing ..and since I have decided to not get into another car payment, for now, I didn't go for it. They got to about 300 over invoice on "my" price.
    But I will wait till later this year ( If Ford doesn't file for Chap 11, and stop producing HD trucks, lol!!) Maybe there will be a $3K rebate after this summer.

Gearhead99
    Name:

That's a good price too.

I was having trouble getting in touch with my Ford contacts for a PIN number. When I told the dealership, they said if I didn't get a number they would sell it at $500 over. I thought that was good and fair, since they are a business and they do have to make money. Sure they still have holdback of $1100 or so. But, I was OK with $500 over.

Well the truck is one week old today. Around 750 miles on it too. I bought a bug deflector and soft cover today. I was going to get another hard cover, painted the same color as the truck, which I had on my last two King Ranch SuperCrew truck. But I decided against it at the last minute. It was great looking and weather proof, BUT, every so often I wanted to put something in the bed that was taller and, yep, couldn't with the hard cover. So I installed a soft cover. I haven't had one in MANY years. Have to see how it holds up in the HOT HOT HOT Florida sun.

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i was looking over here just for sh!ts and giggles at the AAFES car sales for deployed/overseas military. they are offering $3500 off of a 06 HD F150 and $500 off of an 07 HD F150, just FYI.......
    2001 Harley Davidson F150 SuperCrew w/ many mods SOLD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2