Thread: Fire Jacket NHTOC Logo Embroidery

The Traveler
    NHTOC owner
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Fire Jacket NHTOC Logo Embroidery

Hello all,

These are pictures of my new fire jacket with NLOC logo and name embroidered. This is the cost:

The cost of having the NHTOC logo embroidered on a NEW fire jacket:

Large logo on back: $25
    Small logo on front (left or right): $15
    Name on front (left or right): $8 - in conjunction with a logo

The thread that they embroider with is NOT fire retardant treated. Not sure it matters, but they stressed this fact.

NOTE 1: All jackets must be NEW...we will not deal with old, dirty jackets!!!!!
    NOTE 2: We will ONLY embroider the name in conjunction with embroidering one of the logos.

The jacket must be shipped to Nan (with COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS) at:
    5717 Quicksilver Drive
    McKinney, TX 75070

Nan will return them when the embroidery is complete (plan on 2-3 weeks).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a discount for jackets and all racing merchandise from:

The old GP for helmets from Apex Performance (apexperformance.net) was set to expire at the end of the year. However, they have extended the GP to the club with no expiration date. They have great prices on helmets (Snell 05) and other safety gear, as well as trailer accessories (ie, tie-downs) and Magnecor wires. There are no minimum orders, and you will get 10% discount and Free Shipping! on almost everything.

So, call Linda at Apex Performance for your helmets and great customer service! And tell her you're with the NLOC and want your discount.

Here is the word from Linda, with the specifics:

New promocode below and it will be valid for 10% off products with no expiration date.

NLOC-10

That way, folks can order and not be concerned about the expiration period.

The promocode is good on all products except ATE brake fluid and gift certificates.

Thank you,
    Linda
    ApexPerformance.net
    Premier Racing Outfitters

Toll Free: 866.505.2739 or direct at 724.443.9786
    Shop online 24 hours a day at ApexPerformance.net

Master Warehouse Distributor: ESS - Emergency Fire Suppression Systems
    Warehouse Distributor: Schroth, Magnecor, Cool Shirt, Pyrotect, Motive Products, CG-Lock
    Dealer: HANS Device, Piloti, Sabelt, Corbeau, Racetech, RECARO, OMP, BELL, ARAI, G-Force, Sparco

Apex Performance also has access to a wide variety of automotive accessories so give us a call or email if you are looking for something special!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BigD; 03-21-2007 at 07:09 AM.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    looks incredible!!! i'll definately be down for ordering one shortly!

is there a specific name for that jacket? i was on Apex's site before and didnt see them listed, unless i'm just blind

Ordered my pyrotech helmet from them last year and service was second to none

The Traveler
    NHTOC owner
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    You must call to order the fire jackets. Be sure to give them the discount code NLOC for your discount and free shipping.