Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Supercharged Roush

#81 Roush Stage 3
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Supercharged Roush

I am on this site because my friends tell me it is the best around. I own a 2006 Roush Stage 3 f150. I have called around looking for a cold air intake. The roush has the supchrg w/intercooler. Anyone know of an intake for this app? And yes it is slow but give me some time...

Around When I Can...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You might be able to rig one up yourself, post a picture of your engine bay so we can get an idea.

We will try to help!

2-Tone Killer Whale
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    a roush on a harley forum i cough dont like roush cough got a guy in my neighborhood that trys to act like a bad*** saying his truck is better nothing personal against you just dont like my neighbor and has just turned me off to the roush trucks but i did do a 2 sec google search for you and found this
    http://forums.roushperf.com/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=5926085224

probally a good site for you to check out did not do really any diging into it tho but its worth a shot just IMO
    that and the truck is new and should have a good working intake roush adds all the hp stuff they can to those cars only thin IMO is to change pulleys on the charger i think could be wrong just my .2 cents

later
    chris
    Last edited by charrged; 03-27-2007 at 08:47 PM.

Name: Dave

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by charrged
    a roush on a harley forum i cough dont like roush cough got a guy in my neighborhood that trys to act all ****y saying his truck is better nothing personal against you just dont like my neighbor and has just turned me off to the roush trucks but i did do a 2 sec google search for you and found this
    http://forums.roushperf.com/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=5926085224

probally a good site for you to check out did not do really any diging into it tho but its worth a shot just IMO
    This is a good way to make a bad name for our trucks. He didnt come in here trying to start anything. Hopefully he couldnt understand what you wrote due to your bad grammer and lack of punctution.

Welcome to the site and good luck finding the right intake.

2-Tone Killer Whale
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sdharley03 did not want to start anything like i said (just dont like my neighbor) And i will admit i have been and i do have (ADD). It is hard to hit all the proper keys in the dark when all the keys look the same on this worn out keyboard and spell check ant worth .02 and when did proper grammer fall into play on this forum lol wish i had the link where where they did the study on the human brain where they transpos a few letters and you can still read what it says.

well iam sry for my tippsy behavior did not mean to start anything just been having HD withdrawls motor still broken its not in my nature to make enemys

later
    chis

Name: Dave

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    LOL lay off the beers. When you post up for a new guy talking about how he shouldnt be on a Harley board and how you dont like his truck, it makes us look bad.

The mixed letters thing is saying that spelling doesnt matter as long as the first and last letters are in the correct place, you can read what it is supposed to say. The grammer isnt as much of a problem as the lack of punctuation...makes it hard to follow what ur saying.

I hear ya on the HD withdrawals. I was without my truck for a few months in the fall for the same reason.

2-Tone Killer Whale
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yea well its going on 6 lol months just want to my motor builder lol iam going with out her.

#81 Roush Stage 3
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you to all. And charrged it is a Roush--which is only a name. The truck is very slow to me. I am on this site because the NHTOC have great members and great advice. The Roush site is mostly geared for the cars and a few trucks but not the stage 3 trucks. So I will continue on my quest to find a cold air intake. This is a great site so no need to sweat the small stuff. I did not take anything personal but I appreciate the advice. Fuzion be cause the throttle body ids electronic now it is hard to manufacture one unless you can change the program. I am out of NC so if anyone knows of a good person that I can follow up with let me know. Thanks
    Last edited by mustang5095; 03-28-2007 at 11:35 AM.

"Fuzion" 1986-2007 R.I.P.
    Name: Troy

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Where at in NC.. Im in the Raleigh area.

Around When I Can...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang5095
    Fuzion be cause the throttle body ids electronic now it is hard to manufacture one unless you can change the program.

Oh.... Reminds me of the new body Mustang GTs. Have you looked into C&L to see if they make anything for your truck? Of course, i assume a retune will have to be done but for that just get a programmer.

4Sale in the classifieds
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry to post off topic Mustang, but it is kinda cool...

BTW, Welcome to the site!!!! Ask ANYTHING you want and we WILL help you!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt

#81 Roush Stage 3
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1niceharley
    Where at in NC.. Im in the Raleigh area.
    I'm in the Johnston County side of Raleigh. Right down the road from you. But I will try C&L and I have emailed Torrie in regards to a tune unless 1niceharley knows of someone at home in NC

4Sale in the classifieds
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We have a big get to gether at Torries on May 19th & 20th if you wanna meet us there!!! Get the dyno tune for a discount

#81 Roush Stage 3
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yea I will be there with another member on the site. I did email Torrie about this thank you

JUST FOR SoFlaHarley
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the newbe is my brother-in-law.told him how great people are here, so lets all be our best behavior.looks like he will be at the GTG at Torries for a tune.welcome aboard bro

Adam

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast