Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Polish Search

Name: Wade

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Polish Search

Been researching polish and found two, that people are talking about in other forms that have posting like this one. One product is called Glare Professional Polish. The other is Five star. Both have great reviews and long lasting results, and I'm talking year.

Anyone tried or heard of these products?

RLTW!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No, I plan on buying a set from Adam's Polishes soon to give that whirl. He's having a special right now also for us.

Saint

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    havent heard of the first one, but i've heard of 5 star. dont knwo of many people using it though.

Zaino-nut here. got 4 more coats on my truck this week

jpanchalk
    Name:

Haven't heard of them wither, but like Saint said, Adam's is an SV, and they have a great reputation and guarantee. When my truck finally gets back to the US, I'll be placign an order with Adam's.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Just got Glare polish. I'll let you guys not the results

El Presidente
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356
    havent heard of the first one, but i've heard of 5 star. dont knwo of many people using it though.

Zainoholic myself - though it snowed again - so I haven't even handwashed it let alone get some coats on this year. I feel so dirty.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356

+1 I just did my truck in Zaino last weekend and it is great. I used the all in one, Z5 & Z6 applyed with PC. I'm hooked

Supporting Vendor
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpanchalk
    Haven't heard of them wither, but like Saint said, Adam's is an SV, and they have a great reputation and guarantee. When my truck finally gets back to the US, I'll be placign an order with Adam's.
    Thanks everyone, we are feeling the love!!!!!!!!

If anyone has any questions about our products or detailing general please let me know, I'd be glad to help.

Look out for another giveaway in about a week or so!!!!!

RLTW!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale@Adams
    Thanks everyone, we are feeling the love!!!!!!!!

If anyone has any questions about our products or detailing general please let me know, I'd be glad to help.

Look out for another giveaway in about a week or so!!!!!
    Soon as our weather gets out of the 40's during the day, I am ordering some Adam's and shining up the shamu.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Q: What is Glassplexin®?

A: Glassplexin is a chemical that forms a covalent bond with the paint. What this does is fill in all of the paint pores, hairline cracks and crevices. It smoothes out the paint and the finish, while leaving it glassy and silk smooth. Glassplexin® can withstand extreme temperatures up to 650 Degrees F and go to -250 Degrees F. Rather than going on the surface, it actually becomes a part of the paint. It can go on exhaust pipes and will not burn off.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    GLARE Professional Polish Uses new technology never before revealed to the Automotive, Motorcycle, Marine, and Aviation Industries. GLARE Professional Products never contain wax, resin, polymers, acrylic, Teflon nor is it a Silicone. GLARE Paint Sealant is not a simple glaze. Glassplexin, the active ingredient in our formulation, is a negatively charged silicate ionic compound which allows GLARE to bond to paint molecularly via a covalent chemical bond and transforms it into a 50/50 Glass/Paint Composition capable of filtering over 98% of the Sun's UVA and UVB rays. All other detailing products including waxes and polymers simply lay on top of the paint and stick in the same way tape sticks to gift wrap. These inferior and old formulations are also soft and resinous, prone to streaking and washing off after the first wash or rain, and do very little to protect the appearance of your investment from oxidation and fading from the elements. GLARE is the only detailing product with a Glassplexin formulation that bonds to the paint through this "unique to the auto, marine, and aviation detailing industry" type of chemical reaction. It is the Highest shine available, PERIOD. GLARE will not crack, discolor, fade, or peel. GLARE is also excellent for chrome, polished aluminum, Carbon Fiber, Glass, Fiberglass, Plexiglass, Plastic, reduces the Air Drag Coefficient, and is endorsed by HONDA Racing. GLARE is good up to 650 degrees F and down to -250 degrees F. You can treat motorcycle exhaust with GLARE and it will not burn off like conventional carnauba wax and polymers do.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by r0adk1ng
    +1 I just did my truck in Zaino last weekend and it is great. I used the all in one, Z5 & Z6 applyed with PC. I'm hooked
    haha, used my PC for the 1st time, i friggin LOVE it!!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up wax

Has any body ever used butter wax made by car brite.

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 44zoomer View Post
    Been researching polish and found two, that people are talking about in other forms that have posting like this one. One product is called Glare Professional Polish. The other is Five star. Both have great reviews and long lasting results, and I'm talking year.

Anyone tried or heard of these products?
    I've been using Glare pro polish since 2007 and have had excellent results with the product!

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 44zoomer View Post
    Just got Glare polish. I'll let you guys not the results
    Did you try it?

What process did you use to apply it?

What were your results?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast