Thread: Alpine IVA-D300 w/ iPOD, TV Tuner, Siruis Tuner

No more blower...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Alpine IVA-D300 w/ iPOD, TV Tuner, Siruis Tuner

Guys I'm selling my Alpine IVA-D300 7" in-dash screen. This unit plays all types of DVD's (including burnt or copied movies), CDs, MP3, etc. I am including the Parking brake bypass relay, mounting adapter (doubledin to singledin), and the Alpine to Ford wiring harness adapter. This means this unit will be plug-n-play into your HD truck.

I have the TV Tuner with the amplified antennas (Product No. TUE-T151), the Siruis Adapter (SIR-ALP1), and iPod Adapter (KCA-420i).

I have had this unit for about 1 1/2 years now and everything still works perfectly. This unit was the first to use Alpine Pulse Touch Touchscreen technology that makes it feel as if you are actually touching a button on the screen. I'm not sure about all that, but it is the nicest touchscreen I have seen.

I'm looking to get $800 for everything. All these items bought on eBay would cost about $910 before the outrageous shipping on everything. You be spending about $1000 if you purchased everything on ebay.

-Adam

And then there was 1
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    pics?

No more blower...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can get some of the head unit and post them. All the extras are mounted under the center console.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts