Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: VVME HID Foglight Install question

No more blower...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DATS TTRAH! View Post
    is this the only thing i have to do to install them, i am hearing that i have to use a dremal tool. Can someone tell me exactly what modifications are needed to get er done!?
    Considering I did this to my truck, trust me, it is more than switching the o-rings...you will have to retrofit an adapter to hold the bulb in the foglight housing.

PM me if you need and I will explain in more detail.

PiMpInDaSoUtH!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    DOES ANYONE KNOW THE EXACT! BULB SIZE BECAUSE FORD IS TELLING ME THE BULB SIZE IS 64150 WHICH I THOUGHT IS H1 BUT IT CANT BE BECAUSE H1 SUPPOSEDLY ISNT FITTING SO THERE HAS TO BE A DIFFERENCE!! SH*t is pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DATS TTRAH! View Post
    DOES ANYONE KNOW THE EXACT! BULB SIZE BECAUSE FORD IS TELLING ME THE BULB SIZE IS 64150 WHICH I THOUGHT IS H1 BUT IT CANT BE BECAUSE H1 SUPPOSEDLY ISNT FITTING SO THERE HAS TO BE A DIFFERENCE!! SH*t is pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!
    Stuff won't piss you off if you READ the boards! I don't think you've responded back to a single post of information thats been given back to you yet, just digging up new threads and posting the same questions without listening to the previous answers.

The fog bulbs for the OEM fogs ARE H1! There may be a different # associated with it, but you can even look it up in your owners manual...H1. TRUST me dude, I think after 8 years of owning my truck and 8 years of being on the boards, we've got this down pretty good by this point. The fog bulbs are H1. You apparently never read the previous posts about WHY H1 HID's aren't a direct fit, yet H1 halogens are. You've searched up plenty of other old threads, I'll let you search up the answer to that one that I posted just yesterday!

PiMpInDaSoUtH!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i just joined this forum and on another forum that im on, every time you post something and someone responds it would send me notifications via email and im just realizing that this forum only sends you notifications if you get a pm... sorry, im running 3 businesses and alot of the times i threw posts out there expecting to get emails. i understand you guys frustrations with me. i wont let this happen again. BY THE WAY THANX FOR THE DETAILED POSTS YALL HAVE AND AWESOME INFORMATION YALL GIVE!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    haha at least you've got a good reason, its all good man

There is an option you can set under your user cp that will notify you by email when you get a new post.

Normally I just have mine set to automatically subscribe me to threads I post in, then I start off by checking my user-cp when I log in and all the threads are listed right there in my subscriptions that have had new replys in them since I last posted, and saves my email from getting a billion emails from forums lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3