Thread: belltech drop spindles???

tdr6874
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

belltech drop spindles???

anyone used them...got a 07 on order and cant see straight i want it here so bad....

i plan on doing a 3/5 drop almost straight off...but i am thinking of going with a 2 inch belltech spindle and 1 inch drop with a ford racing/eibach or similar spring...and then ground force leaf set up out back...

but doing a full ground force set up looks like its what alot are going with...i have looked at site and seen many pics and thoughts on what set up is best...

some to me look like a 2/5 drop the rear is sagging a bit, but cant tell for sure if its the angle of the ground or angle of photo....

so i guess i would send out much thanks to those that had a set up have a nice side shot and list what set up they used and what they would do different if to do it over again, or rave about how great the set up is...

Truckless........for now.
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bell tech has a spindle for the new body style?? That was quick, took them forever to get one for the 97 - 03's.

tdr6874
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    belltech part number 2351...if i am not mistaken the 2351 is for the 2wd and 4wd/awd. price is $477 retail 429 at summit.
    Last edited by tdr6874; 04-28-2007 at 01:10 AM.