Thread: How to take a Crap at work

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

How to take a Crap at work

HOW TO Crap AT WORK >> >>As much as we try to convince ourselves otherwise, the WORK Crap is >>inevitable. For those who hate crapping at work, the following is a >>survival guide for taking a dump at the office.

>>CROP DUSTING: When farting, you walk really fast around the office so the smell is not in your area and everyone else gets a whiff but doesn't know where it came from. Be careful when you do this. Do not stop until the full fart has been expelled. Walk an extra 30 feet to make sure the smell has left your pants.

>>FLY BY: The act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in and check for other crappers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.

>>ESCAPEE: A fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing a crap in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of embarrassment. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the fairer in the urinal, pretend you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee. It is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.

>>JAILBREAK: When forcing a crap, several forts slip out at a machine gun pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhea or a hangover. If this should happen, do not panic. Remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

>>COURTESY FLUSH: The act of flushing the toilet the instant the crap hits the water. This reduces the amount of air time the crap has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.

>>WALK OF SHAME: Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk up the bathroom. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with forts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. Can be minimized with the use of the COURTESY FLUSH.

>>OUT OF THE CLOSET CRAPPER: A colleague who craps at work and is damn proud of it. You will often see an Out Of The Closet Crapper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out Of The Closet Crapper before entering the bathroom.

>>SAFE HAVENS: Seldom used bathrooms somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite sex. This will reduce the odds of a same sex pooper entering your bathroom.

>>TURD BURGLAR: Someone who does not realize that you are in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that can occur when taking a crap at work. If this occurs, remain in the stall until the Turd Burglar leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact.

>>CAMO-COUGH: A phony cough that alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall. This can be used to cover a WATERMELON, or to alert potential Turd Burglars. Very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTIRER.

>>ASTAIRE: A subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential Turd Burglars that you are occupying a stall. This will remove all doubt that the stall is occupied. If you hear an Astaire, leave the bathroom immediately so the crapper can crap in peace.

>>WATERMELON: A crap that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarrassing incident. If you feel a Watermelon coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.

>>HAVANA OMELET: A case of diarrhea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an Escapee. Try using a Camo-Cough with an Astaire.

>>UNCLE TED: A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An Uncle Ted makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to crap when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees.

I hope this information is helpful to all. You know me always a giver, give, give, give.....
    Last edited by Towcrazy; 07-17-2007 at 06:45 PM.

Que Bolada!!!
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Yeah, it's fast...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    LOL...those are great!

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Those do not work if you work from home. hehehehe
    JLP shortblock, Stage 3 heads and cams, 2.3 Whipple w/3" upper and 4# lower.Ba2800, Accufab, Pacesetter LT's, 60#inj, twin 255's, LFP efan, PI 2600 stall, Detroit Locker Tru-Trac, 58" LFP Tbars, Bilsteins all around, D.M.R. panhard, MT DR's. 564/598 on 15# boost

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Stew et al.....may I add a few:
    FAST & FURIOUS: you're scrambling to the toilet but you cannot really take full strides (instead, waddle with a sissy shuffle) because you are trying to squeeze back a turd that is already taking a peek out your big, brown eye (a similar experience for women is crowning of childbirth). If turd touches your skivvies, you're now carrying a VICTORIA'S SECRET!

HOUSTON, We have a problem: you successfully make it to the toilet seat but THERE IS NO GAD DANG TOILET PAPER. Yes, you failed to check before you ripped your pants off. You hope someone comes in and shares some TP with you. Bummer, this is the one time you try a SAFE HAVEN.

OH DEAR!: all stalls are taken (prequel to Kamikaze below). You summon all your strength and concentration not to crap in your pants, pretend to take a piss (but you really can't because you might crap) and then hover around looking calm, cool and collected (yeah, right!...the beads of sweat on your forehead and upper lip give you away). You pray to heaven that the stalls are not occupied by a bunch of UNCLE TEDs.

KAMIKAZE: you find a stall that has no TP or toilet seat cover plus a clogged/overflowing bowl with day-old turds but unfazed.......you do not back out!
    Last edited by kromdom; 06-04-2007 at 10:45 PM.

2-Tone Killer Whale
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Like my Daddy said if worst comes to worst where screwed.

Are you gripping tenaciously to my buttox?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    omg funny stuff here, im actually going to admit ive done some of those at work the uncle teds kill me, once they flush they hang out in the mirror for hours and in the sink i swear sometimes i think they are showering in the sink so i flush the stall and then rip away so they cant hear..lol

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How true it is.

#8658, 6/3/02
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    everthing is so true
    Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Name: Sean

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think one has to be careful with the "Astaire" That's what got Senator Larry Craig in trouble.
    Sean E.
    '02 DSG HD ( Gone but will always have a special place in my heart...)

JUST FOR SoFlaHarley
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    where was this info my whole life? could have saved me some embarrassment

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Coming fr you two, this should have been up along time ago.
    2003 HARLEY DAVIDSON F-150 #2888 (Black) of 10,047. Born on 1/23/03.
    Formerly "100th#2888"

Dual Magnaflows w/ X, HID headlights, LED rear, L 3rd, Line of Fire, Roush fogs, Eibach 1" front drop, 2" Bell Tech rear drop, "L" spec Bilsteins at all 4, Ported and Polished throttle body, Custom polished stock upper, Volant intake, METCO Idler pulleys, Innovations ProSport. TRADED IN ON 6/3/08. Fun while the ride lasted. U.S. NAVY SEABEES RETIRED.

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No wonder why you guys are "The band of crappers" you know it all