Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2008 F250/F350 Harley-Edition Spy Shots

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

2008 F250/F350 Harley-Edition Spy Shots

Rockpick dropped me an IM with a link to these pics. havent seen them posted yet, figured i'd throw them up...

Behold the 2008 F-250/350 Harley Davidson edition in all its black and orange glory. Although the F-150 Harley Davidson made news this week, the heavy-duty version of this Milwaukee/Dearborn duo has yet to get an official unveil. No big surprises here really, as it shows roughly the same upgrades as the HD HDs before it. You get your giant quarter panel emblems, special paint and a unique interior with plenty of HD badging.

I'm glad they finally changed up the paintjob. I liked the ghost flames better, but heck, after doing it in 05-06-07, it was getting a bit old. keep it unique ford!!! Still looks pretty cool, wheels look pretty sweet too. glad they FINALLY changed those also. ford was really getting lazy with the superduty HD. Interor looks like a winner also

THE FINAL DETAIL
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kudos to Josh for giving me some props!

As for the new SD... I'm just not feeling the 'gold' color accent.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    ah looks more like a burnt orange to me

and doh! posted this in the wrong forum PMing big-d to move it

El Presidente
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Oh the horror.

Not feeling the paint - not feeling the seats and the long box is meh.

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yuk!

Man this is expensive!!!
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    they made an ugly truck look even worse.... (not a fan of the 08 style and the 6.4 mileage sucks)

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    haha ah i love posting up new pics of the next body HD's. post after post about how everybody hates them, then few months after they are out, somebody gets one and joins up, does a few mods and people are drooling all over them, and a few trading in their current HD's for the new ones.

never fails!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Glad I have my '05. No flames? I can see the 05-07's resale value skyrocketing soon!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    josh does have point about people bashing on the new rides, then people go ahead and buy them anyways.....im seriously though not feeling this new HD superduty

anybody want to guess what this things gonna cost? i say high 40s-low 50s

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    will have to see more pics of those seats... o my lord..

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    yep proably high 40's low 50's, no different than the other superduty HD's. maybe a bit more for the 6.4L Sequential Turbo.

As for 05-07 resale value skyrocketing? i doubt it. hasnt happened yet on any particular year, dont see it happening now. guys thought the 02's resale would go through the ROOF when the 03 shamoo's came out...nope. then thought the 02-03's resale would skyrocket when the 04's were only superduty and no s/c f150...nope. etc. etc. resale for HD's is typically better than normal f150's, but i dont see any huge jumps happening

Name: Dave

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    haha ah i love posting up new pics of the next body HD's. post after post about how everybody hates them, then few months after they are out, somebody gets one and joins up, does a few mods and people are drooling all over them, and a few trading in their current HD's for the new ones.

never fails!
    Umm there is a huge majority of the people here that dont like the new body style at all no matter how many pictures are posted up. I NEVER see the new body style HDs on the road and I think there is a reason. Not sure what Ford is thinking, but they seem to just be getting worse.

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all..........so all I can do is go

I'm not a fan of the new body style (yet), and that might change, but I'll never be a fan of the exterior of that truck. Its like someone threw it together as an afterthought: "Hmmmm, what can we do to make this look different?"

I'm undecided on the interior, but no matter what, I'm glad I have my 05. The first time I saw a picture of the 05 HD Superduty, I knew I had to have one. Ain't feeling the same way about this one.

--Snake

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    bleh.....along with all the newer harleys....Ford is missing it....still

yeah the drops to the 05,06,07 f-150s helped out...but they still look boxy and like a tonka toy....

that 08 f-250 is huge...and Like I said.....I will never even think about owning one of the newer body styles..

different strokes for different folks

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdharley03 View Post
    Umm there is a huge majority of the people here that dont like the new body style at all no matter how many pictures are posted up. I NEVER see the new body style HDs on the road and I think there is a reason. Not sure what Ford is thinking, but they seem to just be getting worse.
    yes there is a lot of people who dont, thats why they own what they own.

just saying how its funny how a large portion of the site every year posts up how fugly the following model year truck is, then once they come out and a few make their way onto the site, the general opinion starts to change. just funny cuz it happens every year, year after year

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast