Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Planned?!?!?!? PROOF!!

Gone but never forgotten
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdharley03 View Post
    How can you say this is very true info?

It has already been proven for both crashes (pentagon and flight 93) that you are talking about, that a full tank of jet fuel along with the speed of the plane can make most of the plane literally disintigrate when it crashes.

Just more conspiracy crap.
    Yea will never know, Im actually suprised no one has been adamant on revealing the truth. Ask yourself this ? Could your government do this and sleep at night? YES they could, the leadership is so crooked is not even funny, Now if clinton was still around stuff like this wouldnt happen, all he ever did wrong was get a BJ.

I could go on but I dont know how u the US people live under Bush, hes an idiot, he cant even read a teleprompter that is written for him by someone else to make him look really smart, sure our Prime minister is fat and has no balls but atleast he and other contemplate consequences before actions are made. I did like Bush until he turned out to be a blubbering retard.

" fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on.........HUH.....HUH.....them." what a dumb ***
    [/SIGPIC]2000 H.D # 3344 Procharged, 12lb Pulley, Mad's Intake, FTVB, 42Lb Inj.

2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged

Name: Dave

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    I agree that we dont know everything about it and probably never will, it just bugs me when people try and give these "facts" when it has been proven that what was told to us is an actual possibility.

Bush is a moron and it is embarrassing to hear him speak. 1 1/2 more years...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How can you say this is very true info?

It has already been proven for both crashes (pentagon and flight 93) that you are talking about, that a full tank of jet fuel along with the speed of the plane can make most of the plane literally disintigrate when it crashes.

Just more conspiracy crap.
    a engine with parts built of titanium completely disintegrated??? come on. even still, NO DAMAGE AT ALL from tip to tip on the wingspan does not seem one bit. the steel from the aircraft would not magically go poof on impact

jpanchalk
    Name:

So much I want to say, but I know better - these threads and conversations never get anything accomplished. I'll just say that if the WTC Building 7 collapse doesn't have more people trying to dig for more info on that, then something is wrong. And anyone who thinks 2 aircraft disintegrated, when jet fuel burns much lower than even the melting point of titanium, and that the hole-to-aircraft ratios make perfect sense, then it's time for a refresher chemistry and/or physics class. The Loose Change video really does a good job of breaking it down - very factual and analytical (as in, no "maybes" or "i think"). But people (on both sides of the issue) will only see and hear what they want to, which is why stuff like this gets heated and ends in name calling.

If you're basing a statement on what you heard on any given public news network, then it's time to get a grip on reality. Anyone who has been in a combat zone and been able to watch CNN knows that there is little truth in what gets reported (especially when they're giving a BS report about what's happening in your own friggin' sector!), thanks to ol' Rupert Murdoch.What has been told to us is not an actual possibility.

Edit: I added the building number I was specifying.
    Last edited by jpanchalk; 06-01-2007 at 06:19 PM. Reason: I forgot to add the Building number I was talking about - 7!

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    hahahaahahahahahaha wow thanks for the laugh...guess you are the voice of reason here?

I never said the whole plane disintegrated and I don't need a refresher chemistry/ physics class, but thanks for trying to anonymously single me out. Why don't you explain to us all what happened since you have the inside scoop.

Everybody knows the media is full of ****, that's no secret. I've seen plenty of these conspiracy theory videos on 9/11 and they all say the same crap. There's people trying to say the Holocaust didn't happen too...do you have a video to disprove that to me too???

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hahahaahahahahahaha wow thanks for the laugh...guess you are the voice of reason here?

I never said the whole plane disintegrated and I don't need a refresher chemistry/ physics class, but thanks for trying to anonymously single me out. Why don't you explain to us all what happened since you have the inside scoop.

Everybody knows the media is full of ****, that's no secret. I've seen plenty of these conspiracy theory videos on 9/11 and they all say the same crap. There's people trying to say the Holocaust didn't happen too...do you have a video to disprove that to me too???

1) "It has already been proven for both crashes (pentagon and flight 93) that you are talking about, that a full tank of jet fuel along with the speed of the plane can make most of the plane literally disintigrate when it crashes."

you pretty much stated here that the whole plane disintegrated

2) we are not trying to single you out

3) we never stated the holocaust did not happen

i for one WANT to believe we were attacked by terrorists, however to many holes in what happened that day (as shown in the video) leads me to believe that the govt may have been involved that day

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Years from now, when were all dead, we will not know whose version of the "Truth" the people will believe.
    It is our duty to make sure that the information that future people have is as accurate as possible.
    Seek the Truth but beware the Truth is not always easily found.
    Tazz

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    Years from now, when were all dead, we will not know whose version of the "Truth" the people will believe.
    It is our duty to make sure that the information that future people have is as accurate as possible.
    Seek the Truth but beware the Truth is not always easily found.
    Tazz
    or become president to find out whats going on behind closed doors lol

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    +1 on panchalk's post.

Quote Originally Posted by SCBQQSTN View Post
    or become president to find out whats going on behind closed doors lol
    and get a BJ while you're at it

yes there's plenty of consipracy crap out there, but its not a perfect little world where the gov's going to tell the public every little detail of what happened and be 100% truthful. if that was the case there'd be no reason for having classified material dealing with it. and if somebody thinks some of the points in that video were good points, it doesnt necessarily mean that they dont believe there was any terrorist involvement at all and it was all a big insider scheme by our gov. just means that there's more to the story of some sort. i'd love to know exactly what really did happen, but i'm sure for the best interest of everything overall its better to not let it out. but looking at it from an engineering standpoint, things dont all add up, and just calling off any challenging opinion to the mainstream media's reporting as total utter crap is just a tad on the naive side

M.HYDE: 2000 HD F-150 #0356 of 8197, Built 05/18/00, Bought 07/03/00, 700/784, 09.89@138.78
    *Worlds Fastest Street HD: '08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13****Worlds Fastest Eaton Powered HD: 12.19@112.48 11/17/07*
    D.JEKL: 2000 HD F-150 #1552 of 8197, Built 06/20/00, Bought 06/25/09, 372/450, 13.75@099.46 (*SOLD* 10/15/11)
    REPTAR: 2012 SVTF-150 #2893 of ????, Built 01/19/12, Bought 08/26/11, ???/???, 14.93@091.30
    HASTIE: 2011 GT Mustang 5.0 6-Speed, Built 10/29/10, Bought 11/11/10, 392/352, 12.00@117.79 (*SOLD* 05/14/13)
    BADGER: 2013 Explorer Sport 3.5L TT, Built ??/??/??, Bought 05/14/13, ???/???, 14.53@096.25
    GEN.0L: 1985 XL F-150 w/'94 Lightning Donor Engine Swap, Holley Projection EFI, 03 HD Paint

I Need Mods!!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it all makes sense though, BIG TIME!!
    2007 Harley Davidson

2007 HD-
    1) 2/5 groundforce drop
    2) Smoked tailights and 3rd brake light
    3) AFe Cold Air Intake
    4) DiabloSport Programmer
    5) Air Raid TBS

jpanchalk
    Name:

sdharley03 = case in point as to why these type of threads go to crap fast.

Your comments are parroted by plenty of people because they, like you, heard it on the news- I wasn't trying to single you out. But if the shoe fits....

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what is the best oil to use for our trucks????

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i use 10w 30 there krommie. but i was thinking about switching to royal purple, i hear that stuff is good.
    2001 Harley Davidson F150 SuperCrew w/ many mods SOLD

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I use Mobil 1 10w-30 down the tube and Royal Purple 75w-140 in the rear

Very interesting points made in the video too. I was a 21J (demolitions engineer officer) with the US Army Corps of Engineers. After leaving active duty I owned a manufacturing business fabricating fairly sophisticated components within the aerospace industry (Boeing here in Seattle) using exotic alloys (titanium, inkanel, etc). I have always found all three of the WTC building collapses to be very curious/suspicious.

http://stj911.org/

Interesting stuff!
    Last edited by '02 H-D #677; 06-02-2007 at 12:36 PM.
    aka LeeRandall - NHTOC #25

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jpanchalk View Post
    sdharley03 = case in point as to why these type of threads go to crap fast.

Your comments are parroted by plenty of people because they, like you, heard it on the news- I wasn't trying to single you out. But if the shoe fits....
    These types of threads go to crap fast because people like you voice your opinion like it is the end all be all truth and single out another opinion as completely wrong. Im the only one that said the line about the fuel and part of the plane disintegrating, so who were talking about then?

SCBQQSTN,
    I pretty much said it right there??? So MOST and ALL mean the exact same thing to you?

Of course I dont believe everything that Im told, and no I dont see all this stuff on the news. I think all you Michael Moore fans need a little refresher course on common sense and quit believing all this conspiracy theory garbage.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast