Thread: No more individuals ceremonies

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No more individuals ceremonies

This disappoints me, these guys deserve to be individually honored for there sacrifices. the "PC" story below:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/l...ory/74091.html

i am trying to see the other side here, i know it must "get old" having ceremonies all the time, but its the least we can do, right?

And then there was 1
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    monthly ceremony's???? hell they might as well stop having them at all...takes the whole point out of it.....
    Int mods....JL 1000/1 amp, 2 12" critical mass 1000 watt subs, CUSTOM dual 12" speaker box, alpine HU, dual a-pillar pod with boost and a/f ratio gauges, meth inj light on a-pillar
    Ext mods.... Viper Security alarm with remote start, 152 DB train horns, carbon fiber tail lights, LED headlights and 3rd brake light, 295/45/20 sumitomo's all the way around, lowered, Cobra-R hood,
    Perf mods Diablo Tuner with Custom Tune, Slide-a-link traction bars, magnaflow true dual exhaust w/lightning exit, FTVB, Methanol Injection, JLP forced CAI, 8#lower w/gatorback, Power Plenum, C&L elbow, SBTB, MAFia on setting 2, Canton coolant tank, Flex-a-lite E-fans,AFCO double pass heat exchanger with twin fans, TR6 plugs, idler relocator bracket w/ pulley's, Oil Seperator, SLotted and drilled Concept rotors with Ceramic pads all the way around
    Best Time
    13.206 @99.6 mph @ slick fayetteville speedway...

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That sucks

But I guess if you're losing that many, its hard to keep up. Having been a part of two military funerals, I can vouch for the fact that they take a long time to coordinate.

--Snake
    "The true measure of a person's intelligence is how much they agree with you."

2005 Harley Davidson F-250 Superduty #3991, true blue, 8180 lbs

SCT tuned by DJ, MBRP 4" turbo back exhaust (sans kitty and muffler), Airaid Intake, Zoodad, ARE "Z" Series topper, Nathan K3 AirChimes on custom mounts (200 psi through 1/2" line and 1/2" fittings), on-board air, stereo goodies, Catchall floor liners, Recon clearance lights, tinted windows, Silverstar headlights/foglights, BearHunter stealth reverse lights