Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: F/S Black 2003 (May 2007 Truck of the Month)

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Well let me know what he says. I've lowere the price on the other boards I have it posted on as well.

Later...
    Bruce

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alright man. I will let him know. I don't really want to proxy the bidding/bartering. I know what he said he could afford and I am not sure if he can get to what you are looking for. He doesn't know a whole lot about modding the trucks, so I ill try to break it down for him and show him how much money you have in yours. Also, just want to make sure that he throws something low at you, that is between you and him. I don't really want to get caught up in the middle if he offends you with a lower offer than you were expecting. I will pass the info along to him. Do you have a phone number that you can PM me? I will pass it on to him tomorrow.

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade09 View Post
    Alright man. I will let him know. I don't really want to proxy the bidding/bartering. I know what he said he could afford and I am not sure if he can get to what you are looking for. He doesn't know a whole lot about modding the trucks, so I ill try to break it down for him and show him how much money you have in yours. Also, just want to make sure that he throws something low at you, that is between you and him. I don't really want to get caught up in the middle if he offends you with a lower offer than you were expecting. I will pass the info along to him. Do you have a phone number that you can PM me? I will pass it on to him tomorrow.
    PM sent.

Later...
    Bruce

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3