Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ Detailer -- put me down as a fan!

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

EZ Detailer -- put me down as a fan!

I was VERY skeptical of this stuff after being a Zaino nut for a long time, but my better half purchased some at the Jax mod party/dyno day a couple of weeks ago.

My thoughts on EZ detailer:

It won't replace my regular washings, but its the best quick detailer I've ever used. Easy to apply and even easier to take off. It leaves the paint feeling slicker than I can remember, even better than with any Zaino quick detailer I've used. I should know -- I have 3 bottles of the Z-8 (is it the Z-8 in the black bottle ) in a cabinet right now.

NO STREAKING OR HAZING at all. That was my biggest complaint with the Z-8. No matter how little or how much I used, how much I wiped, or what direction I wiped in, I had streaks and haze on the paint. I honestly started using another detailer on the truck because of this.

Glass doesn't like EZ Detailer -- it streaks/hazes like the Z-8 did on my paint, but with enough elbow grease, it comes off.

Plastic and vinyl LOVE EZ Detailer! I've got those giant mirrors on my SuperDuty and this stuff took all the bugs off with minimal effort. And it left the black looking like I just applied VinylX, without the dreaded "rain runs" that you get from any protectant.

I'll definitely be buying more of this stiuff from CDillon (I think he's the one selling it here).

Great product!

--Snake

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hmmmmm, you just piqued my curiosity! Thanks fo sharing, Snake!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    +1 above. We both had our ladies buy us some at the GTG. I will need some soon also. I say that we get Dillon to make a trip to Tampa for that truck show on the 16th!

4Sale in the classifieds
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow, Now that is one heck of a testomnial!! Thank you guys for the interest!

I've been selling this stuff for about 11 years now and I know there are alot of great products out there, but this is for sure the EZest!! Wait till you see the tire shine! If you guys use a terry for the first rag and a MICRO FIBER for the second, I have never had any complaints on the windows! Maybe you sprayed a little too much on the glass??!!

I get to Orlando on Monday and will be working that area for about a month or longer!! We must GTG for some more great times and maybe a bling party!!LOL

850.210.8363 You guys let me know when we could meet up!

Thanks again for the write-up!! Torrie is jonesing for more too, maybe the slick surface gave the GTTT a extra horses on the dyno!LOL

www.ezdetailer.com Call me for discounted prices!! Chris;)

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Plan on me trying to link up with you sometime in the next week while you're in Orlando. I'd like at least 6, maybe 12 cans.

And I may have sprayed too much on the windows -- I tend to overdo things. That's what I like about the "regular" detailers.......keep spraying and still don't have to worry.

I haven't washed my truck since the dyno day, except for the front end. I ended up with some water spots on the hood (and a clean area at the front where I'd removed the love bugs) and figured I may as well give this stuff a try on the front and on the hood. Next thing you know, I'm doing the whole truck and grinning ear to ear. I even had to go grab the better half to come check things out........

Those of you who saw my truck earlier in the month know I'm very particular when it comes to how I keep it up. This stuff far exceeded my expectations and has surpassed anything I've used.

The only downside is that I use a whole pile of MF towels because of the size of Sumo Blue.

--Snake
    "The true measure of a person's intelligence is how much they agree with you."

2005 Harley Davidson F-250 Superduty #3991, true blue, 8180 lbs

SCT tuned by DJ, MBRP 4" turbo back exhaust (sans kitty and muffler), Airaid Intake, Zoodad, ARE "Z" Series topper, Nathan K3 AirChimes on custom mounts (200 psi through 1/2" line and 1/2" fittings), on-board air, stereo goodies, Catchall floor liners, Recon clearance lights, tinted windows, Silverstar headlights/foglights, BearHunter stealth reverse lights

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    hmm never had any issues with Z8 streaking

anyway, definately perked my interest as well. i may have to invest in some to give it a shot. pry will continue with my zaino rituals on the HD, but i've also got TWO other hoopties to keep up to snuff with detailing (and 3 if you count my gf's SRT-4 since i'm usually the one who cleans it anyway haha). i'm always up for trying new detailing products though, maybe once the fall hits and 'm working full time again i'll order some up.

hey Dillon, dont you do a lot of traveling? ever gonna be up towards the north anytime in the future?

M.HYDE: 2000 HD F-150 #0356 of 8197, Built 05/18/00, Bought 07/03/00, 700/784, 09.89@138.78
    *Worlds Fastest Street HD: '08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13****Worlds Fastest Eaton Powered HD: 12.19@112.48 11/17/07*
    D.JEKL: 2000 HD F-150 #1552 of 8197, Built 06/20/00, Bought 06/25/09, 372/450, 13.75@099.46 (*SOLD* 10/15/11)
    REPTAR: 2012 SVTF-150 #2893 of ????, Built 01/19/12, Bought 08/26/11, ???/???, 14.93@091.30
    HASTIE: 2011 GT Mustang 5.0 6-Speed, Built 10/29/10, Bought 11/11/10, 392/352, 12.00@117.79 (*SOLD* 05/14/13)
    BADGER: 2013 Explorer Sport 3.5L TT, Built ??/??/??, Bought 05/14/13, ???/???, 14.53@096.25
    GEN.0L: 1985 XL F-150 w/'94 Lightning Donor Engine Swap, Holley Projection EFI, 03 HD Paint

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Josh, I think you'd like this stuff. Like I said, I can't see it replacing the 2-3 times per year I'll hit the truck with Zaino wax (ZPC, Z-5, Z-2...), and I'm going to continue to wash the truck "conventionally" (bucket, mitt, car wash), but for in-between clean ups, this stuff is great. And I think you could go completely waterless as they advertise -- I'm just not ready to make that leap.

--Snake

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    that in-between detailing is what i end up doing most of. after pulling the cover off, the truck stays pretty clean, but the pollen that gets through or the little dirt that blows under, it leaves the truck nearly too clean to bother washing,but too dirty for the cali duster to get rid of. definatley will check it out

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    my dad has like 6 cans of the stuff and i was always skeptical but i still use it. I've used it on my benz and once on the truck and it always cleans everything right off, doesn't scratch, and leaves it slick and shiny.

The main reason I was skeptical is because they buy it at a local discount store, so I always thought it might be a generic product. Good to know other people trust it enough for their Harleys!

It's a great spot cleaner too for when you've recently washed and the birds come by.

FEATURED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Says it can be used on a dirty car without worry of rubbing the dirt into the paint job.....

How dirty is dirty?

4Sale in the classifieds
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krix330cic(NJ) View Post
    Says it can be used on a dirty car without worry of rubbing the dirt into the paint job.....

How dirty is dirty?
    Light road grime or dust... I always rince off sand but never wash before I do mine!!

Quote Originally Posted by rman View Post
    my dad has like 6 cans of the stuff and i was always skeptical but i still use it. I've used it on my benz and once on the truck and it always cleans everything right off, doesn't scratch, and leaves it slick and shiny.

The main reason I was skeptical is because they buy it at a local discount store, so I always thought it might be a generic product. Good to know other people trust it enough for their Harleys!

It's a great spot cleaner too for when you've recently washed and the birds come by.
    Where are you from rman??

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krix330cic(NJ) View Post

How dirty is dirty?
    I've used it on the truck after 10 days of driving -- fairly heavy bugs, somewhat dusty, waterspots since the truck isn't garaged. Didn't notice any scratches other than the minor ones that were already there. I think this stuff actually feels better on the paint than a normal quick detailer. I'd cringe when I used the quick detailer on a slightly dirty truck, but somehow this stuff seems to lubricate more.

--Snake

Man this is expensive!!!
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sounds like a good product to take to Daytona.... you should keep it quiet until after.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i'm from san diego... my father gets it somewhere in n. county s.d

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    O.K. Chris perhaps I should try some....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast