Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Boost Actuator Adjustment

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well got a new gauge on the way. found my vac leak where my gauge tied into vac under hood the 90deg. elbow had splits and cracks in it. so got a new one, installed gauge and now i get 16# of boost which it's up 1#because the new gauge is screwed. so i will have new one tomm. but as far sas the mod i am set back to bearly touchin and this mod works. i see what your sayin now thanx for the help. i am still gonna look for leaks because the 90deg. elbowthat was bad is only 8months old so i wonder how many leaks i really got!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have always used Autometer Boost gauges and mever had an issue with at least 6-7 installs. I also installed a VDO before and that worked well too.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i have allways loved autometer as well but there build quility on a $60.00 gauge sucks compaired to Stewart and i have had other issues with them in the past on numourous things. when i bought the ford racing gauge i thought it would be of quality but made by autometer so it sucked. All Autometer under $100.00= **** " My Cyberdyne is accurate and is still tickin away" for $22.00 "VDO Is Great But Looks Like My Old VW Gauges or Tractor Gauges"

im not being an *** please dont let me come off that way. Im gonna start making gauge's to show how real americans can build ****. "Built in Usa" Yah Assembled in usa is more like it... Liars

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    wow talk about a bad luck streak with gauges!

good to hear you found the vac leak though, goodluck with yet another gauge! hope ya luck out this time

BANNED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    now do you do this with the vac lines engaged? does it matter?
    03' HD Shamu (346rwhp/416tq.-BoneStock.) chopped springs, 4:10 motive gears, bilstein shocks, 2"shackles, purple hornies, razors edge CF intake, gunsmoke motorsports ported eaton, msd stacker-8, indash microwave.
    [I]"Sure your truck is fast, but can you breakdance?"

Name:

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    yes

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    as long as you adjust it when the trucks off, it doesn't really matter if the lines are hooked up or not since there won't be any vacuum on them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2