Thread: Hey I got an Idea

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Laugh Hey I got an Idea

How about trader points I could give them too the people that purchase good s from me, capitol idea. Wouldn't you say.................as a paying member and a Vendor one would think this maybe a valuable tool of the trade.
    IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

FEATURED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    never understood that whole system, but doesnt the buyer and seller both get the option to send it everytime?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes we do, however I just got the heads up. The new system they are switching (Again) too does not support it and they are discontinuing the use of the Trader points.
    I personally like the rating systems,it gives us all a way of sizing up your potential Buyer/Seller...

The Traveler
    NHTOC owner
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Thumbs down iTrader will be removed.

As explained to G, who doesn't understand, we will be turning off the iTrader system soon.

The iTrader is a hack that is not supported on our version of vB and is an orphan/unsupported hack! There is also a possibility that our server was hacked through security problems with iTrader. The rebuild after the hack has been a huge expense to Nan and myself, therefore the removal of iTrader is not open to discussion!

The Classified Ad system installed has user feedback rating just like eBay.

G, my offer still stands, as I am tired of your problems...just let me know!

...Dwight...