Thread: 2 under ground audio companies great service and products

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2 under ground audio companies great service and products

hey guys i been going thru and i noticed only the main stream stuff is listed and theres nothing wrong with it i used to own a denali with 4 jl12w7's so i know theres nothing wrong with the stuff. id like to post 2 links to 2 different companies that make great subs and a very low price and 1 of those companies also has a forum on there site..but first i want to know if its ok to post these links? i dont work for them or anything i just want to help people find good stuff at a low price since ive already been helped so much in the mod dept..so let me know if its kool..thanx

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Post up, there isn't a active audio dealer here..

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraud...dex.shopscript
    the owner of fi car audio used to make the subs for re audio i dont know if anyone heard of re audio but they started small but when everyone wanted them they decided to charge arm and a leg for and i mean arm and a leg..there 12'' subs go from $600-$1500 if you dont belive me check them out on woofersetc.com so the creator left them and made his own compant called fi audio and what i love is the price INCLUDES the shipping and has you know these subs are heavy and expensive to ship.

http://www.soundsplinter.com/
    sound splinter is the other company the owner is very active and customer service is like you wouldnt believe and they just came out with a 18'' sub thats so beautiful you dont know if you want to hook it up or hang it on the wall..lol you cant go wrong with eiter one of these guys..again i dont work for them i just want to help introduce you guys to something different..thanx

Man this is expensive!!!
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I got my little bro the RE's subs for his truck...the hit very hard and are very clean...great sub for the money.