Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Pray for Blake

Name: M

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My condolences go out to his family.... Praying for the family so they can receive strenght through this difficult time.

You will be missed...

Gone Hunting
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver03HD View Post
    I got this off of another forum.....

The Viewing will be at 6:00-8:00 on Monday and Tuesday. The Funeral will be at 2:00 Wednesday. Rest Haven Funeral Home 2500 State Hwy. 66 Rockwall, Tx. 75087 972-771-8641
    Thanks Elliot!

I'll make plans to be in Dallas Tuesday afternoon and do the Funeral Wednesday. If anyone wants to get together let me know. Now as a rule, I don't do viewings at all.

Ray
    432-352-2840

PS, Put me down for a sticker as well and donation.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just heard the news. As most of you know, I moved back to Chicago due to some family things. Blake was the only one who kept in contact with me. Every once in a while I would get an email from him asking how things were. He and I had become good friends due to our love of Harley trucks and things fast. I even taught his nephew how to swim.

Blake will be deeply missed.

If I had the money, I would fly down there today for everything. I'd even do the drive just to add one more Harley truck in it.

Please include me in any sticker that may come.

-Carrie

Gone but never forgotten
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The sticker will go on my cobra as soon as they are available, please keep us updated.

I will need 2, one for my tool box so everytime im wrenching on my car I can think of him.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My thoughts go out to his family and friends, you will be missed BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

01 HD #5088
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm at a loss. I didn't know Fuzion passed away. THis all happened when I was not getting on the boards because of my busy life. I noticed the Fuzion banners and then I saw one that said 1986 to 2007. I did a search and now I know the whole story.

I'm just in disbelief. I know I'm not widely known here because of how little I've posted this past year, but I've gotten to know most of you through your posts. I've talked to Fuzion many times and now I find out he's gone. What a terrible tragedy. It just goes to show you how precious life really is.

My thoughts and prayers to Blake's family and friends.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What a terrible loss. I only met him once, but he will not be forgotten. My prayers go out to his family.

Chris

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Etch View Post
    I'm at a loss. I didn't know Fuzion passed away. THis all happened when I was not getting on the boards because of my busy life. I noticed the Fuzion banners and then I saw one that said 1986 to 2007. I did a search and now I know the whole story.

I'm just in disbelief. I know I'm not widely known here because of how little I've posted this past year, but I've gotten to know most of you through your posts. I've talked to Fuzion many times and now I find out he's gone. What a terrible tragedy. It just goes to show you how precious life really is.

My thoughts and prayers to Blake's family and friends.
    I remember you, Etch....

Good to see you back, even if the circumstances aren't so good.

--Snake

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow,
    I know this is a really old thread, but I had been off the site for the last year or so after losing the '02, and just started getting back into it again in the last couple weeks.

I am kind of like Etch in that I saw the banners and pictures of the stickers and had to do some research to find out what happenned.

No way to fight back the tears as I read through the posts. I had to keep looking at the dates to figure out what had gone on.

Such a tragic loss, no other way to say it.

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Glad you found your way back Mako. Even though I never met Blake, I still think of him often....

--Snake

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10