Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Here they are! 2008 HD F150 pics

Yeah, it's fast...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Black 2003 View Post
    See here is a very important picture right here that should've been posted up.

The new, anniversary-edition 2008 Ford Harley-Davidson F-150 is the most powerful Ford truck ever as it races onto streets with a supercharged, 450-horsepower V-8 engine to help celebrate the famed automotive and motorcycle companies' 105th anniversaries. (07/31/07)

Later...
    Bruce
    I wonder if this is an option or if it is standard?

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Black 2003 View Post

Ummmm ok.

Later...
    Bruce
    this is different. not too bad. I posted up about the console lid looking kind a nice. the 06 -07 are not decorated, but I have a mod planned for that.

and with the S / C being underneath...hmmm unless there is a benefit , I like it on top. nice and menacing ( polished adds major bling factor)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by huot5 View Post
    this is different. not too bad. I posted up about the console lid looking kind a nice. the 06 -07 are not decorated, but I have a mod planned for that.

and with the S / C being underneath...hmmm unless there is a benefit , I like it on top. nice and menacing ( polished adds major bling factor)
    I know the Saleen SC's on the Mustangs work very well, and this looks like the same design somewhat. They are a 2.3L Twin-Screw as well, and intercooled of course.

"The Saleen Supercharged Sport Truck packs a punch at 450 bhp @ 5200 RPM, and with 500 lb-ft of torque @ 4000 RPM which is due in part to the unique, patented, high-flow Saleen Series VI integrated twin-screw supercharger. Here, air is compressed through the twin screws and then runs through the dual-stage, water-to-air intercooler, which reduces the intake air temperature. With this cool, dense air, the Saleen Powerflash performance calibration system radically increases the power and performance."

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    yep those emblems match the drawing that was psoted up a few months back. not a huge fan of them, but at least they are changing the style up a bit!

Silver Kennebell HD
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    "It's not exactly a hair-trigger experience, though. The F-150 is a pretty sizable piece, and the fully optioned S331 supercharged truck weighs in at 5,500 pounds. We learned in our test of the 2007 Roush Performance Stage 3 F-150 (which offers virtually the same power and weight) that it takes a full 6.8 seconds to get to 60 mph, while the quarter-mile comes up in 14.9 seconds at 93.3 mph"

nah, its nice but not good enough imo. I give a grade of C+ on this one, i expected more.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=120423
    620rwhp / 640 torque at 15lbs on pump gas
    Tuned by Pro-Dyno in Charlotte 704-651-3807

Kenne Bell 2.6H, Built longblck,Patriot III heads, Comp cams, BTS Tranny, PI 2600 Stall, 10lb lower, 3.75 upper, metco belt tench, JLP KB2.6 ram air, JLP Competition R Exhaust, Flouidine Heat Exchanger, Accufab Single Blade Throttle Body, SCT Eliminator Switch Chip, SCT 2800 maf meter, FJO wideband, Dakota Digital gauges, Metco Traction Bars, Aeromotive fuel system, twin 255 fuel pumps, 60lb injectors, gayloard x-2000, L tails, L third light, Depo headlights

JL audio TR570-CXI 5X7 & TR570-CSI 5X7, JL Audio 12' stealth box, JL audio 500/4 & 500/1 amps.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet View Post
    "It's not exactly a hair-trigger experience, though. The F-150 is a pretty sizable piece, and the fully optioned S331 supercharged truck weighs in at 5,500 pounds. We learned in our test of the 2007 Roush Performance Stage 3 F-150 (which offers virtually the same power and weight) that it takes a full 6.8 seconds to get to 60 mph, while the quarter-mile comes up in 14.9 seconds at 93.3 mph"

nah, its nice but not good enough imo. I give a grade of C+ on this one, i expected more.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=120423
    My friends Tundra would slaughter that thing...ugh.....!!!

I see they only dynoed around 330rwhp with a Saleen SC'ed truck? I read a comparison of the KTM Roush vs. the Saleen and they said the Roush was faster...

Silver Kennebell HD
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dsblk93gt View Post
    My friends Tundra would slaughter that thing...ugh.....!!!

I see they only dynoed around 330rwhp with a Saleen SC'ed truck? I read a comparison of the KTM Roush vs. the Saleen and they said the Roush was faster...
    Well the kicker is that's not a crew cab truck so i would expect the 2008 SC'd HD to be slower.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I had given up hope on Ford & HD. Finally a worthy choice for trading the 03and upgrading. How many are they planning to produce?will they still be numbered?

Anybody remember how everyone hated the two tone scheme on the 03 before they came out? The 08 are just fine and will be an immediate draw when they hit the street. HD styling is back in town!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet View Post
    Well the kicker is that's not a crew cab truck so i would expect the 2008 SC'd HD to be slower.
    I have a vid of me racing the Tundra..it's bad..REALLY bad. But my truck is a '00 that is stock...so obviously..lol.

His truck is a regular cab 4WD with towing package. He ran the truck in 4WD and got a 14.5@97 I think it was.. 1.9 60ft time.

BUT...it has been in the shop TWICE in 6000 miles...the last time the tranny crapped out! DOH! They have alot of recalls. I did drive it and it moves...but 4.30 gears..almost 400hp...and 6spd auto tranny.....

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Even a blower can't fix this thing.....YUCK! I'm soooo glad I leased an 07 and not waited for an 08 with a supercharger.

tdr6874
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    spoke to dealer...the two colors for 08 are black or black with copper accent...no more purple

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Went to the Harley dealership today,just looking around.They had a anniversary edition Softtail,with similar colors.If thats the same copper(pearl),thats on the trucks,it may not look to bad(other than the upper portion of the flairs).The colors on the bike was f***in wicked!!!

Check out the Harley website.Softtail custom/paint.
    Last edited by '02HD#3982; 08-07-2007 at 03:19 PM.

tdr6874
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i was told that copper color is the same gold/copper used on the 2007 ford edge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3