shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    RIP fuzion
    2001 Harley Davidson F150 SuperCrew w/ many mods SOLD

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by y2k_harley View Post
    This hits me like a ton of bricks and I don't even personally know him. Like losing one of the family.

My deepest sympathy goes out to his loved ones.

How about a tribute sticker we could put on our back window. Some thing like the link to his MY Space page in post 1 (Fuzion with the lightning bolt).

IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel
    12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

(Insert bolt here)

Last edited by CONMECH; 08-13-2007 at 02:14 AM.

"Fuzion" 1986-2007 R.I.P.
    Name: Troy

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Rest In Peace! Our prayers are with his family and friends! So young and so much life to live! Sad Sad Sad day! I was looking forward to meeting Blake and fellow THT people in the later part of this year when we move to the Fort Worth area.
    It litterly scares the Sh!t out of me, someone so young and in good health could get sick and pass away so soon.
    Something else that is interesting... Our first child (a boy) is to be born in December. We had already planned to name him Blake, now it has a little more meaning and I hope he has Fuzion's personality (from what I read about him). A gearhead, hoursepower junky and a Real stand-up guy.
    Again Rest In Peace, Blake (Fuzion) Finnel!
    Troy and Allison Huhmann

Over The Pond
    Name:

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Wow. Just got off a plane back to Europe and read this.
    How very sad.

R.I.P. Blake. I didn't know you personally but I'm sure we could have been friends.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My Lord, This is shocking news to say the least! Blake was the little brother of everyone on this board. What a good kid! I am blown away by this news. I did not know he was sick.

I would like to take a moment to express my deepest sympathy's to his family and loved ones. May God be with you in this time of need. May he Bless Blake and recieve him with open arms!

Blake, we will all miss you. Rest in Peace my friend.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

I'm gonna miss you bro!

wow, I dont even know where to begin. I'm sitting here in total awe right now getting choked up just thinking about all this. He's only a little over a year younger than me, and I knew Fuzz since day one on the boards, so we both sort of "grew up" together with our trucks on here. For those guys who didn't really get to know Fuzz, or weren't around in the earlier days, he is one of the most unique members you'll ever run across on here! I'll never ever forget some of the stuff he's posted. just thinking about it again brings a smile back to my face...that crazy kid! Nobody quite had a story like Fuzion, thats for sure!!!!! From his incredible ways with the ladies, to all the evolutions in modding his truck had, into becoming one of the meanest looking HD's on the site!! NHTOC just won't be the same without you around bro! But you'll always be here in our thoughts! I'm going to miss the random phone calls & texts with progress of your truck and mod questions, etc. As one of my closest friends on the site, I'm gonna miss you bro!!!! Was hoping to head down to TX one of these summers to meet up, its truly a shame you were taken away so damn soon My deepest condolences to the Finnel family & friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffmann View Post
    S|ck,you are very good in making videos,I'd love to have one with all and only Fuzz pics and videos like a tribute or something like that,do you think you could colect and make one for us?
    That is a great idea! I say we start a new thread, try to collect as many pics/vids of Fuzz's truck and do up a tribute vid? Have it on the NHTOC home page or somethin??? Even if its short, a minute or two, if you need any help I'd be glad to help!

Quote Originally Posted by rman View Post

As far as what OMH was saying - I was thinking.... A tribute to him and his truck in Ford Performance Trucks.
    Another awesome idea. I'm going to do a little digging to see if I can get ahold of the guy for FPT and see if maybe we can get an article written up on Blake & his truck.

Quote Originally Posted by y2k_harley View Post

How about a tribute sticker we could put on our back window. Some thing like the link to his MY Space page in post 1 (Fuzion with the lightning bolt).
    And yet another awesome idea. Anybody here have a source for decals? Get some made up with that logo, sell them for a few bucks a piece, and use the money from them to get like an engraved HDF-150 plaque with like "In Loving Memory, Blake "Fuzion" Finnel, the NHTOC will miss you" engraved on it and send it to his parents? I know Fuzz would love it. I'll start working on this later as well, we can't let this just pass on by, Fuzion's been around here for so long and helped out so many people, we gotta do something to give back!

Fuzz....my next burnout is for you buddy!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Chloe (Raven) had just replied to an earlier P.M. I had sent her, in her reply she has stated that they (She and Friends) are putting together currently some tribute vinyls for us. One of us will let you guys know when there ready, if you you wish to make donations for them we will set up a fund too collect the proceeds and forward them to his family. Perhaps the same fund that was set up for the flowers and gifts from ealier.

Raven
    Just keepin updated!!

View this user's gallery

Wink Re: Hey
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dbl G
    How are you holding up Girl,,, I wish Blake's progress was quicker,
    How is his family doing??

[Quote]A friend of ours is making stickers for Blake. with the Harley logo and everything taken out and his name and Fuzion written in the middle....He is printing off like 200 of them or how ever many we need......if you would like me to send you some and you can pass them out to these guys i will see what i can do...
    Last edited by Dbl G; 08-13-2007 at 07:15 AM.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    My condolences and prayers to fuzions family and friends.

Ford Guy
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Totally shocked at the news. Blake has been a fixture on this board and I don't think in all these years, every had a harsh word in a post. Look at this post and the number of people throughout the world he had an impact with. This post alone speaks volumes of the type of young man he was. I pray that his family & friends will find peace in the loss of their fine son, brother & friend.

No more blower...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Too young...RIP man

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Holy mess, wasnt too long ago we were pm'ing back and forth about drops, wow. RIP, Blake, you will be missed.

Stock Block 11.424@119.87
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My condolences to the family and Fuzion you will be missed

NOBLE
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    RIP my brother

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast