Thread: NHTOC Member Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 1986 - 2007 R.I.P.

The Traveler
    NHTOC owner
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Unhappy NHTOC Member Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 1986 - 2007 R.I.P.

Blake has been active in the NHTOC and was a Truck Show winner at Lightning/Harley TruckFest in 2004. He went into the hospital ~ 2 weeks ago and passed away Saturday evening, 11 Aug, 07. This is a link to the thread on the NHTOC website:

http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=36230

We will miss Blake's wild sense of humor and the help he has provided to others on the boards.

R.I.P. Blake

Dwight & Nan

Around When I Can...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

LOVE and APPRECIATION From the Family of Blake "FUZION" Finnell

NHTOC Members and Friends of Blake Finnell,

There's not enough words in the world to express the way you all have touched our hearts, showing your love for our beautiful baby boy, Blake or FUZION as you know him. The visits to the hospital, the gifts, the calls, the cards and your attendance at his funeral. We wish we could have met each of you personally and your trucks photoed. You certainly showed your love and support and it will always be in our hearts. You are a part of our family and always will be. Please know what you all did meant the world to us. A huge hug and "thank you" goes out to each of you. We were proud. You know he was smiling from heaven and telling everyone "those are my friends." Please stay in touch with us and know we are here to help any of you at ANYTIME. You are a wonderful group that earns and deserves a lot of respect and love.
    The Finnell Family
    Bubba, Jerolyn, Trey, Brittany and Cadden

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ttt