Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can we make Fuzz a tribute?

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cpharley View Post
    Very nice video. I don't know how to save directly from the site, but you can capture anything if you have the right stuff. If you want it, let me know and I will see if I can help you out.

Cp...if you could,please,copy and post it here,I really want it and I guess many of us would like to have that video

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffmann View Post
    Cp...if you could,please,copy and post it here,I really want it and I guess many of us would like to have that video
    +1 PLEASE!
    2003 HARLEY DAVIDSON F-150 #2888 (Black) of 10,047. Born on 1/23/03.
    Formerly "100th#2888"

Dual Magnaflows w/ X, HID headlights, LED rear, L 3rd, Line of Fire, Roush fogs, Eibach 1" front drop, 2" Bell Tech rear drop, "L" spec Bilsteins at all 4, Ported and Polished throttle body, Custom polished stock upper, Volant intake, METCO Idler pulleys, Innovations ProSport. TRADED IN ON 6/3/08. Fun while the ride lasted. U.S. NAVY SEABEES RETIRED.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    i've got the video's guys! shoot me an email and i'll reply back with the vid. my buddy was able to rip it with some program to a weird format, then convert it over to an mpeg or something. dunno much about that stuff, but he was able to save it and it works, so just shoot me an email (in sig) and i'll send the vid

also, if you've got a myspace you can click on "my videos" next to your pic when you're logged in, and then follow the things for myspace tv or searching vids. type in "Blake Fuzion" and the vid will come up, and you can click the button on the side that says "add to my profile" and it'll automatically add it on your page. i'm not that much into myspace, barely figured out how to get a pic of my truck up haha, but added the Fuzz video onto my page with that help from HarleyDazed!

Supercharged '01
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    i've got the video's guys! shoot me an email and i'll reply back with the vid. my buddy was able to rip it with some program to a weird format, then convert it over to an mpeg or something. dunno much about that stuff, but he was able to save it and it works, so just shoot me an email (in sig) and i'll send the vid
    Yep, that is pretty much what I was planning to do.

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Josh...where is your sig ?

Can you e-mail the video to me instead ?

Hx3m@msn.com

Thank you

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    oh forgot to put it up. i'll try to get the vid out today!

cpharley, would you be able to host it on your server for people to grab? just figure it may be easier than emailing to everybody

Server Admin - Owner
    Name: Doug

Liked 6 Times in 1 Post

cpharley, would you be able to host it on your server for people to grab? just figure it may be easier than emailing to everybody
    Just put it on YouTube

Doug

Supercharged '01
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I never fired up my personal server, but I can upload it to my online storage space via comast. Email it to me and I will upload it.

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well a link would be nice or somehting

NLOC # 1174
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I Also Think A "Racer's Last Call" Will Be An Appropriate Tribute At L Fest. Maybe We Can Pay The Way For His Family To Attend And Record The Last Call?

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    the link is right in this post fella's...
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil6868 View Post
    Go to my myspace i have a couple of track videos and here's a link to one of them http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoID=4587433
    Also go to ricekiller.com and go under the pics section, plus i have a cd that has some pics on it from a meet, the are big files thou so someone shoot me an email and i will give you all i got.
    here is his myspace also for some more pics http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...2-c5e7912d877b
    also here's a tribute video Lauren made for him http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=15814380

we were trying to find a way to save the vid to your computer though. i dont really use youtube, but i didnt think you could click and download vids to save off tehre.

i gotta email bigD the file, he may put it up on the NHTOC server

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Raw deal

Feel bad about reading this, didn't ever trade talk w/ Fuzion, but if I remember correct, he had a crazy azz picture for his profile, again RIP HD brother..............

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think all the love shown here is already a tribute to Fuzbutt. It is very obvious what he meant to us all.
    JLP shortblock, Stage 3 heads and cams, 2.3 Whipple w/3" upper and 4# lower.Ba2800, Accufab, Pacesetter LT's, 60#inj, twin 255's, LFP efan, PI 2600 stall, Detroit Locker Tru-Trac, 58" LFP Tbars, Bilsteins all around, D.M.R. panhard, MT DR's. 564/598 on 15# boost

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Guys, I have been reading a Mustang forum that is local here in Cincy, and they had the forum founder die of a heart attack in February. The board members made a tribute car for him and raced it in Pinks last week in Kansas City (I think). The episode will be aired sometime in Feb '08, but what they did was say if they won, they would auction off both cars and donate the proceeds to his wife and daughter. Pretty damn cool if you ask me. Would be pretty sweet to be involved in something like that!!! Not saying it should/could be done here as the logistics of being a "National" board, but maybe a basis for discussion for something along those lines.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here is a link to a video of the car build-up, dyno testing, and Pinks races if anyone is interested.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xeJzpRfp8io

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2