Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can we make Fuzz a tribute?

Hybrid View

Gone but never forgotten
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Can we make Fuzz a tribute?

So can we make a tribute for Fuzz? Im not great with vidoes but I know some guys on here are computer gurus, Ive seen many movies on youtube etc....where someone has passed and they make a short vid of slideshow pics burnouts etc...some fitting background music. I think would be awesome, something that can be given to his family once completed, something like this is very hard to watch but just to give it to them so that one day when ever that day may be they can watch if they wish and see him from our eyes, what he meant to us.

Ive seen these very well done on the net and they are amazing, U dont even know the person and u get emotional.

So what do u guys think, I thought include GTG pics, I know he has some burnouts on the net of him, maybe speak to chloe, virgil, bully see if they have some we dont know about.

I would already be doing it but my computer skills are no match for this.

Thanks guys............Im getting a little emotional just thinking of what it could look like
    Last edited by Maverik2000; 08-15-2007 at 10:01 AM.

"Fuzion" 1986-2007 R.I.P.
    Name: Troy

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Great Idea!!! I don't have any pics or anything, I never met him in person either. And My computer skills are not good enough for a task like that, but it is a great idea.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Go to my myspace i have a couple of track videos and here's a link to one of them http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoID=4587433
    Also go to ricekiller.com and go under the pics section, plus i have a cd that has some pics on it from a meet, the are big files thou so someone shoot me an email and i will give you all i got.
    here is his myspace also for some more pics http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...2-c5e7912d877b
    also here's a tribute video Lauren made for him http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=15814380
    Last edited by Virgil6868; 08-15-2007 at 10:02 AM.

Gone but never forgotten
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Virgil pm sent.................

If u guys have pics or anything send them to seguin@uwindsor.ca, Im gonna see about collecting all this and hooking up with a pro in my area and see if we cant bang out a real nice tribute.

Supercharged '01
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverik2000 View Post
    Virgil pm sent.................

If u guys have pics or anything send them to seguin@uwindsor.ca, Im gonna see about collecting all this and hooking up with a pro in my area and see if we cant bang out a real nice tribute.
    Sounds like a good idea.

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I know I have a bunch on the shows we have done.. One of my favoites is this.

I will have to scrub my CDs for more and send them on....

Gone but never forgotten
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    LOL I like it too mumbly, please send me what u have seguin@uwindsor.ca

I just hooked up with a guy I know who does this for a living, once I get all the material this thing is getting put together.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    let us know if you need any donations sent to get that tribute vid together Mav. I can scrounge up a few bucks to send your way if that guy wants $ to put it together. Definately would be cool to get one made up. sending you a PM now with a few ideas.

I'll go through my other pics this weekend if i get time. i've got a ton of online HD pics on my external hard drive at home, i know i've got some of Fuzz's pics in there.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=15814380

anybody know how to save a copy of that video off the site? I want to save a version. definately brings a tear to the eye. did get a chuckle out of the one pic with Fuzz putting on eye liner in the truck haha i remember those pics. crazy nut

4 days later and still a lump in my throat every time I think about it

Supercharged '01
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    anybody know how to save a copy of that video off the site?
    Very nice video. I don't know how to save directly from the site, but you can capture anything if you have the right stuff. If you want it, let me know and I will see if I can help you out.

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cpharley View Post
    Very nice video. I don't know how to save directly from the site, but you can capture anything if you have the right stuff. If you want it, let me know and I will see if I can help you out.

Cp...if you could,please,copy and post it here,I really want it and I guess many of us would like to have that video

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffmann View Post
    Cp...if you could,please,copy and post it here,I really want it and I guess many of us would like to have that video
    +1 PLEASE!
    2003 HARLEY DAVIDSON F-150 #2888 (Black) of 10,047. Born on 1/23/03.
    Formerly "100th#2888"

Dual Magnaflows w/ X, HID headlights, LED rear, L 3rd, Line of Fire, Roush fogs, Eibach 1" front drop, 2" Bell Tech rear drop, "L" spec Bilsteins at all 4, Ported and Polished throttle body, Custom polished stock upper, Volant intake, METCO Idler pulleys, Innovations ProSport. TRADED IN ON 6/3/08. Fun while the ride lasted. U.S. NAVY SEABEES RETIRED.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Raw deal

Feel bad about reading this, didn't ever trade talk w/ Fuzion, but if I remember correct, he had a crazy azz picture for his profile, again RIP HD brother..............

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I feel ya Josh, I posted the same thing about having a lump in my throat in the other thread......this is really hard to swallow.....

Gone but never forgotten
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No donations necessary I will take care of any money issues I jsut need material. So if u have anything post it send me an email.

needs more cowbell!
    Name: Sheridan

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I have some footage from the precession today. S|ck has volunteered to edit it and post it when he is done.
    Yes officer... I am aware of how fast I was going!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast