Thread: PICS and VIDEO from FUZION MEMORIAL PRECESSION

Threaded View

needs more cowbell!
    Name: Sheridan

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Exclamation PICS and VIDEO from FUZION MEMORIAL PRECESSION

First of all, I want to let everyone know that Fuzion's Memorial service was the nicest I have ever attended. There must have been 500 people there. 100 plus also attended the graveside service. The funeral home said it was their largest graveside service ever!

It was evident how many life's Blake had touched. The entire service focused on his kind and unselfish personality. His sister gave a very touching account of Blake's life from his family's point of view. A few of his friends also shared stories about Blake and his effect on them.

Blake was interred in a shiny black casket with all chrome trim.
    Mumbly added a nice touch by placing one of his fender emblems on it. Blake's casket was covered with the Harley Davidson blanket provided by the NHTOC while he was in the hospital. There were tons of orange flowers and photos of Blake and his truck surrounding him. It was a very beautiful service.

Blake led the precession. His sister followed in his truck. Then the rest of the family was behind Blake's truck in the limo. Cloe and friends followed in an old tricked out caddi. The NHTOC took up the rear.

Here are a few pics from Fuzion's Memorial Precession

Here are some more pics from our friends at ricekiller.com

I also took some video. I discovered that filming video and driving at the same time is VERY difficult. S|ck has volunteered to edit the raw footage and create a video of the precession. It should be available soon.
    Last edited by steinjr; 08-16-2007 at 11:12 AM. Reason: add photo link
    Yes officer... I am aware of how fast I was going!