Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PICS and VIDEO from FUZION MEMORIAL PRECESSION

Hybrid View

needs more cowbell!
    Name: Sheridan

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Exclamation PICS and VIDEO from FUZION MEMORIAL PRECESSION

First of all, I want to let everyone know that Fuzion's Memorial service was the nicest I have ever attended. There must have been 500 people there. 100 plus also attended the graveside service. The funeral home said it was their largest graveside service ever!

It was evident how many life's Blake had touched. The entire service focused on his kind and unselfish personality. His sister gave a very touching account of Blake's life from his family's point of view. A few of his friends also shared stories about Blake and his effect on them.

Blake was interred in a shiny black casket with all chrome trim.
    Mumbly added a nice touch by placing one of his fender emblems on it. Blake's casket was covered with the Harley Davidson blanket provided by the NHTOC while he was in the hospital. There were tons of orange flowers and photos of Blake and his truck surrounding him. It was a very beautiful service.

Blake led the precession. His sister followed in his truck. Then the rest of the family was behind Blake's truck in the limo. Cloe and friends followed in an old tricked out caddi. The NHTOC took up the rear.

Here are a few pics from Fuzion's Memorial Precession

Here are some more pics from our friends at ricekiller.com

I also took some video. I discovered that filming video and driving at the same time is VERY difficult. S|ck has volunteered to edit the raw footage and create a video of the precession. It should be available soon.
    Last edited by steinjr; 08-16-2007 at 11:12 AM. Reason: add photo link
    Yes officer... I am aware of how fast I was going!

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very nice, cant wait to see the rest of the Photos and vid.....

Really wish I could have been there....

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks to all who attended on behalf of the NHTOC and the brothers who could not attend. I know this was a tough one. When you lose people in thier prime it does not make sense and we wonder why. God has a plan for each of us and he must have a wonderful plan for our friend Blake. May God bless him and recieve him with open arms. Also may his blessings be with the family during this most trying period. Words cannot express how sad I feel when I looked at these pics and realized our friend was in his final resting place. We will all miss you Blake!

Bruce

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm touched by the description Stein,I also wish I could be there.

Always working
    Name: Big John

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I will never listen to a Kid Rock the same way again
    Blake had a ton of friends of all ages, thats a lot for a guy his age.
    The parking lot was full of tire smoke before the procession left, the biggest one was behind the church, plus Blakes and a few others in front, Im sure he got a kick out of it.
    It was great to meet Nan and really cool of everyone to take a day out to remember our brother.
    plus thanx to glass and Ray for making those long trips from Oklahoma and West Texas and to Sheridan for setting things up and taking pics.

Formerly "mlelsafe"
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    As Sheridan said, it was an immensely beautiful and well produced service (I was bummed I arrived after the group pics). More than anything, I was very impressed by Blake's sister's eulogy. She was extremely articulate and sweet, and managed to hold it all together despite being heartbroken. There wasn't a dry eye in the house during her time at the podium. Even the tough guys were discretely wiping tears.....

I was kind of surprised to see people blowing donuts later in the church parking lot (especially the F250s and Dodge Cummins) but it ended up being quite a show with lots of folks watching and smiling. Blake would have been proud! Hope the church and it's parishoners didn't take it as disrespect, it was just people showing their love for a good guy. Wish you all could have been there to experience the amount of energy and love in the auditorium.

Let's all hug the ones we love tonight, we never know what might happen tomorrow.
    Mike

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks to all the brothers that represented this site, and those that could not attend. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who gave today's occasion much thought throughout the day.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i wish i could have went. it's a nice thing ya'll did definiately

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am so damn mad at myself tonight I can hardly speak, ----- Monday, Aug.6,
    I had my my shoulder repaired (something I had put off till there were no options left) six anchor screws later and I'm in agony. When the news of Blake's passing got to me, I was determined to be at the service NO MATTER WHAT! long story short is I took about three times the pain medicine I should since I was determined to show my respect for a great young man.
    Well, during the service, I could barely keep my eyes open and I am so embarassed and mad at my self that I am actually nausious.
    If anyone noticed a guy with his right arm in this huge weird contraption nodding off like a jerk, --- well, that was me and I apologize profusely.
    when the service was over, my wife grabbed my arm and said let me take you home before you fall over.
    My humble apologies to the Finnell family, --- I tried to make it all the way through, I really did. I'm sorry Blake, God Speed my friend.
    Joe

Formerly "mlelsafe"
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    No need to be embarrassed Joe, just shows you cared enough to come despite not really being fully able. I sat and watched lots of folks as I waited for the service to start, some were in expensive suits, some were in jeans and some looked kind of rough like they were working in the fields earlier, but they all had Blake in common and all were welcomed. I'm sure your arm brace or drowsiness wasn't an issue for anyone.

Another member of the BOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I also wish I could have been there to honor Blake. The pics are nice and can't wait to see the vid. RIP Blake.

El Presidente
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Thanks everyone for representing the brotherhood of NHTOC in paying respects to a fine young man.

Amazing group of people here.

Supercharged '01
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh My Hog View Post
    Thanks everyone for representing the brotherhood of NHTOC in paying respects to a fine young man.

Amazing group of people here.
    Ditto

Lovin' it
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That was really a touching description Stein. It choked me up quite a bit. Joe there is really no need to apologize, I'm positive no one thought bad about your condition and I'm sure they were honored to have you present.

Goodbye and God Speed Blake.

553-558 14lbs
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    awesome i wish i could of been there...this brotherhood is the best damn thing i have ever been apart of period. you fellas did a amazing job of showing your respect to blake i dont think anyone could of done it better! simply outstanding group of guys we have here! i know blake would agree!! god bless!

-553-558 KB 2.6 14lbs
    -BOSS330 Built

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast