Thread: i-20 couple weekends ago... saw a two tone with COBB tag...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i-20 couple weekends ago... saw a two tone with COBB tag...

was it anyone here? it had a cobb tag... i was on i-20 heading to union point... i was the two tone pulling a trailer with two yamaha raptors =)

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Wasnt me but r u around this area?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nah i'm from lamar county. we head to greensboro/union point every weekend or other weekend to ride atvs. it's about a 1.45hr trip one way but it's worth it. i'm 40 mins south of the speedway

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    What kind of area is it to ride Trails , tracks or what. I have a banshee and my son (7) has a little 90. I love Durhamtown, but its a drive. We are in Marietta and really need good places 2 ride..

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    try www.breakabone.com there's a LOT of trails around atlanta... there's hardly anything around me.. i'm from barnesville it's between macon and griffin. there's a trail about 10 mins from me that's 20 miles of trails... half of wich are really muddy so i never even go across the street to those trails... it's mostly a utility quad track though since it's got all the mud, ponds, a mud drag pit, etc.... i dont like getting muddy on the raptor.. i've got a polaris trail boss that gets nasty dirty but i rarely ride it anymore.
    we go to durhamtown now. i've heard about broad river but never been...

we're going to make a long trip to albany one weekend too... there's some sand dunes and sand trails some guys were telling me about.

do you have anything done to your banshee? they are hell when modded to race against. i'm apart of bluetraxx.com, raptorforum.com, exriders.com, and atvfan.com but the only one i frequent dailey is raptorforum.com.. the others are really slow