Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: August 2007 TOTM - Congrads to Michael (HD-EGull 1) Green #222

Yeah... I drive fast.
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

August 2007 TOTM - Congrads to Michael (HD-EGull 1) Green #222

Ok campers,

Regrettably, I'm running behind for this month's installment. However, we're bringing some bling this month with Michael (aka HD EGULL 1) Green's two tone 2003 HD. I've had the opportunity to see the truck in person and Michael has done it right and is just a great of a guy in person as he his helpful on the forum.

Bring the bling!!!!!

Question # 1: What sparked your interests in the Harley trucks?
    Specifically your HD Truck?

When I first saw a 2002 HD at the local dealership, it sparked my interest but they would not let me test drive it. We went to another dealership and test drove a dark shadow grey HD and that was the first time my interest in the f-150 Harley started to grow more and more. I took an "S" type curve and slightly tipped it off the left side wheels. After that, I never stopped looking at the Harley Davidson trucks. I went to another dealership and they asked too much and the payments were too high. Shortly after that, the two tone came out and I went to another dealership and filled out the paperwork. They where talking 800 a month which was too high. Then I prayed to my GOD and asked for a payment that I could afford and to bless me with this truck but let your will be done was my prayer.
    Then a few days later, Ford motor company came out with zero percent interest and 5.9 for 5 years which put me at a payment that was affordable along with my down payment. The dealership did not have one on the lot so they ordered the truck.

Question # 2: Any interesting stories behind the history of vehicles
    you've owned leading up to the HD truck or how you got it?

[i]
    Well, before I owned the Harley Davidson truck, I first owned a 90 red ranger with tinted windows and after market wheels. The next car was the 2000 Acura Legend and had it for 3 years. Next was the black 96 Impala SS. I tinted the windows and added 20” wheels. After that car was totaled, I owned a 97 jeep grand cherokee for a few years. No payments. Then I traded the jeep in for the 2002 Altima. Had that car for 6 months and that's when I started looking at the 02 and 03 Harley Davidson trucks. The first 2 tone Harley truck I owned, the silver paint was 2 different shades from the cab to the back of the truck bed. Drove it home on a Saturday and returned it Monday morning. A week later they had another truck for me to look at, and I went over inch by inch, piece by piece and all was well and drove it home.

Question # 3: Give me a rough list of the mods that have been done to your truck. I know you've got a lot done, so you can just list for favorites if you'd like!

The first thing i did was tint the front 2 windows. After that, I added some APC after market tail lights. Next, I added the lighting 3rd LED brake light. Next, I brought the Volant cold air intake. After that came a custom made CAI filter from S&B filters. The next thing I did was order all the billet pieces for under the hood BLING, After that I painted the battery cover, wire loom cover, fan shroud cover, and a few more under the hood items all silver and black, Next, I added the J&J lower grill and some chrome mesh fog light covers. Next was the 2 custom made dog tags, one with 2 tone HD on it, the other with an American eagle on it hanging down below the rear view mirror. Next was the rear view monitor mounted under the rear sliding glass on the back wall panel and rear view camera. A pair of Sylvania Xenarc HID's headlights, custom mount position was the lower inside tail gate trim which made it more visible/ better viewing location and a pair of eurostar LED tail lights which I headed up a group buy. Next came the chrome gas door cover, another LED light bar called the fire and ice, some eagle shaped caps/ covers, and eagle license plate bolts. I had my license plate framed removed and flipped to the center of the front bumper. Next was the custom bumper makeover project X which included back up sensors and exhaust made into the bumper and a hitch receiver installed behind the license plate and the rear camera was mounted on top of the bumper. Next was the Innovation pro sport shaved/ key less entry tonneau cover. Next was the double din valor DTS 660WT with navigation & 9'' headrest monitors with wireless headphones, and also added a 3rd brake light on the back of the tonneau cover.

Question # 4: Tell us a little about yourself. Your other hobbies, your job, your favorite past time, whatever!

Family and friends are most important to me. My hobbies and interest are Motor vehicles, custom cars, bikes, boats, Nascar racing, my son’s high school football games. I like watching spike tv car and truck shows. I like going to local car/truck shows and entering and showing the truck and family get togethers, and summer fishing sometimes.

Question # 5: You've been a member on the site for a while now, what is one of the best things you like about the site that keeps you around?

The willingness of all the members to help one another with knowledge and hands on experience to pass on things of what not to do and what to do , passing on to one another how to instructions, new mods/ new aftermarket items.

Question # 6: What is one suggestion to help make the site a better place?
    I think that this site is a pretty great site, There are great members here at the time that are willing to help as much as possible or when they can. As long as there are great members the site will continue to improve in every aspect.

Question # 7:
    This is where I normally ask about where you decided on your screen name and any specific reason for choosing it?

I originally applied for EAGLE 1 which was already taken so then I came up with an off spelled version of EAGLE 1, my off spelled version is EGULL 1. To represent the American eagle.

Question # 8: Almost at the end, what is in the future for your truck?, so what's the next plan of attack for your trucks future?!
    Next plan is to buy a bed rug and paint the upper inside of the tonneau cover, and redo project X rear bumper, remove the back up sensors, square exhaust exit ports, 6 lb lower pulley, spark plugs, lowering the rear end. 6 piston brake kit and rotors.

Question 9: Last and final question, just an open end question for if you had anything else you wanted to mention that I didn't have a question for...here's the place to go at it! Your website link, a plug for something, etc. etc. whatever you want to throw in!

I would like to thank Big D and his wife for their time and effort in maintaining this website and doing there part to keeping this site up and running. Also thanks to the website members for all the information we pass on to one another to help each other out.

And with that, I would like to say on behalf of the entire community at NHTOC, thanks for being a supporting member for all these years, and for always being there to help everybody out!! Congrats on TOTM August 2007!

Thanks to you Bob for the time we talked at the L fest 2 years ago hope we can meet again next time you come to Kansas City let me know. You may check my gallery for pictures of the rear bumper project x, double din radio and head rest monitors.

Mike G/ HD EGULL 1

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WOOOHOOO CONGRats Gulll!!!

Looking sharp as always.!!!

Gotta Get There
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    congrats!!!! sweet lookin truck....

Name: Dave

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Congrats!!!! Love the look of the engine bay.

5150 4 Life
    Name: Keith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats Man !!!!!!!

Sweet looking 03
    Aloha and be safe
    Keith & Sherry

4Sale in the classifieds
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow!!! I had no idea! I really love your engine bay too!

Very tasty HD!!

Congrats!!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by C Dillon Go View Post
    Wow!!! I had no idea! I really love your engine bay too!

Very tasty HD!!

Congrats!!

Ditto! Never realized your HD was quite as nice as that! KILLER truck!!!! Pretty cool to see some of the super nice trucks come out of hiding!

& man speedin bob, I thought I was late on getting TOTM's up!

needs more cowbell!
    Name: Sheridan

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Looks great. I love those hoses. Who makes them?
    Yes officer... I am aware of how fast I was going!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats Gull!!!!!!!

553-558 14lbs
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    whooooooo hoooooooo!!!
    WELL DESERVED!!!
    CONGRATS!!!!

closer to done!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sweet!!!

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    awesome!!! congrats!!
    2001 Harley Davidson F150 SuperCrew w/ many mods SOLD

Always working
    Name: Big John

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Congats Micheal, you deserve it my brother!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats. A tastefully done HD.
    2003 HARLEY DAVIDSON F-150 #2888 (Black) of 10,047. Born on 1/23/03.
    Formerly "100th#2888"

Dual Magnaflows w/ X, HID headlights, LED rear, L 3rd, Line of Fire, Roush fogs, Eibach 1" front drop, 2" Bell Tech rear drop, "L" spec Bilsteins at all 4, Ported and Polished throttle body, Custom polished stock upper, Volant intake, METCO Idler pulleys, Innovations ProSport. TRADED IN ON 6/3/08. Fun while the ride lasted. U.S. NAVY SEABEES RETIRED.

Another member of the BOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats Michael, sweet looking 2 tone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast