Thread: so who's hiring in GA?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

so who's hiring in GA?

man o man i'm about pissed at my work... my boss has made me work like a dog lately and all these new guys are having it easy as hell.. getting off early all the time... the other day i worked 14.5 hrs straight, no break, barely any food... anyways

today was the breaking point i told my boss i'm about tired of this crap

i've been there longer than most all the people.... he offered me to move up to an easier position but i would make a ton less... i told him not to be rude but i haven't been doing this for almost 8 yrs to get bumped down to what my wife gets paid (she just started doing it a couple months ago)

so he said "those new guys are a lot older than you and they know you make the big bucks so it's hard for me to let you work less hard than them" i was like wtf i been there longer.. i said we'll soon as i get the GO from the other places i've talked to i'm gone.... i didn't get a college degree to be doing the same **** i was doing while i was going to school....

so dont know how much longer i'll hold off without blowing up.... ya'll can start a poll.. how long time evlls1 drops the hammer lol jk

so going to get my cdl license next, then maybe some electrical classes... going to try to get on with something like georgia power or pike electric...

anyone need a graphic artist/designer, someone who's good with a computer, good at lots of stuff really... i'm very handy and learn very fast.
    need to find something that pays good soon.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    don't come un-glued until you set up your move!!! I need a internet sales guy in the car business if your interested