Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: B-day BBQ? Saturday or Sunday Sept. 15th or16th?

2003 Shamu Screw
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    sounds good!!!!!
    Yeah, so good that I'm tempted to find Hoffie in northern NJ and follow him down there....

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Jeff...just do it

We will be more than glad to have you and your gorgeous "shamu" there

BTW,Scratchy isn't going,he will have to work on that night,

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    im meeting up with the guy im buying the true -trac from around 12pm. its up around exit 165 on the gsp. from there im going to shoot down the tp to the bbq!!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    come on down 207! we always have a pretty good time, it'll be worth the drive!

and Rich....just wanted to remind you, this is NOT a car show! So i dont want any excuses you decided to bail because it was raining or the truck was dirty or somethin like that haha THey are callin for rain in the morning but then clearing up by the early afternoon. should be a good day!

oh yeah hoffie, got those LT headers all cleaned up for ya they're lookin PURDY now!

Meeting up with deebee from DelValLO at 9 tomorrow to put on my sonic blue flame stripes & 07 emblems. then throwing some zaino on the truck, making a run for some ice, and clearing out the drive for some HD's!

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cool Josh,you said it right,and I will never loose another meeting because of the weather...(as I did before )

it does pay off when we meet,it's always a blast an tons of fun

2003 Shamu Screw
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    come on down 207! we always have a pretty good time, it'll be worth the drive!
    I wish I could but, I found out I have to take my daughter to work at 5:00 PM. A 15+ Y.O. that WANTS to go to work... I dunno, there must be something wrong with her.

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's the new generation I guess what else can we expect right? that's all we needed ...15 y/o kids "wanting" to work

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    just got home!! what a long day of driving!! had a great time! good to see hoffman again! i forgot what a blast he was to hang out with! nice to meet cdillon and his wife. prego had fun also. sorry we couldn't stay longer but she gets so tired so fast. im actually surprised she lasted that long. i want to say thanks again to josh and his family for putting up with us, we have to do it again hopefully earlier!!!

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I got home a few minutes ago talking about driving

As we spoke on the phone a few days ago Rich,we definitely have to do this more often,what a pleasure to be with you all

Great time as always,J-HO's are hard to put together,but when we do is awesome,doesn't matter how you see it it's always a blast

Josh's driveway never looked so nice filled up with our hoopties what a nice set up there

Thank's again to CD and Nicky,Rich and Prego Josh and Lauren and a special thank's to your Dad Josh,for keeping up with this "bunch of crazy azz mofo's"
    I missed to meet Mom though

Night pics sux

2003 Shamu Screw
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffmann View Post
    we definitely have to do this more often,what a pleasure to be with you all
    Well, for one of those times shoot for the upper half of NJ to give me a shot at one..
    Or.. how about if you load all the NJ H-D's onto Hoffies rig and we'll do a GTG at my house?? LOL

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Jeff,we are planning a meet on the northern side of Jersey soon,CD will be here for another month or so,then you will probably be able to come...

About loading the hoopties in my truck...NP,but I can only fit 6 of them,as opposed to 10 regular sized cars and would be the nicest looking load I ever had,even better than a bens load worth a lot of pics though

2003 Shamu Screw
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sounds good.. just let know when you come up with a date.
    I was thinking about making another "road trip" down to the house in FL maybe around the 2nd week of Oct but, believe it or not, it's tough finding someone that wants to go for a ride and stay for free...

4Sale in the classifieds
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I had a great time I must say that is is very hard to understand people through what they type, but Josh is a stand up guy and a wonderful host!! Ya'll got to meet him personaly!! I appreciate him and his family for having us over to meet other Jho's and to celibrate his Bday with a killer cake!!

Rich and little miss Prego are real good people too!! Much luck on the new addition to your family!! We're hopin it's a boy!!

And as always Hoffmann was the head of the party and even the grill!! Thanks for the salt!! (I mean the Brazilian steak) Good stuff!!

I can't wait to have some real pics of our hoopties soon!!! Here's a couple...

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    can't wait for josh to post up some pics. As always he was probably a pic whore (which could be a good thing) It figures everyone from the north made it down to the south on the one day I had to spend up in howel all day. Oh well I have to make sure all plans are cleared for the next meet.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    i've got lots of pics! going to post up soon!

wish we could have gotten up to the lake for pics, would have turned out really cool, but there's always next time!

still had a BLAST! and a HUGE thanks to everybody for coming out! Really ment a lot for everybody to cruise from up north in the state down to boring ol' south jerz for the BBQ. Definitely made for a great B-day also! And was awsome seeing the driveway full of HD's! (and a stang & L also haha)

But anyway, HUGE thanks to deebee53 for spending 6 hours saturday morning doing my 07 emblems and 02 stripes for me, and then to cdillon & his wife for bringing the cupcakes (eating one for breakfast now ), hoffie for grillin that awesome monkey steak & penis sausage , tpr & "preggo" for the salads & 3 dozen cinnabons haha, and my gf for making the macaroni salad, my mom who unfortunately couldnt get off work but made me those cool HD rim cakes and did the deviled eggs, fruit tray, etc., and to my pops for putting up with a bunch of crazy JHO's all around the yard

Can't wait til the next G2G! really glad JHO has kick started back up again!

*edit* oh yeah, QWIK pm'ed me. his daughter got sick and his wife got called into work so thats why he couldnt make it. I knew it was something important, but just figured i'd let ya's know why he wasn't around. at least he didnt miss the group shots cuz everybody was LATE and it was DARK once again! LOL!

see ya's at the Mod Party!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast