Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: B-day BBQ? Saturday or Sunday Sept. 15th or16th?

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

B-day BBQ? Saturday Sept. 15th **updated**

Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    okay it will be on saturday !!!

Definites:
    H356
    Hoffie
    CDillon
    Qwik
    tpr103
    Dustin

Maybes:

Scratchy
    Tattoostuff
    DeeBee53
    brm5017

I know you guys wanted to meet up in a week or two for another G2G and snap some daytime pics. This coming weekend was brought up but I said it was my bday and I'm busy saturday morning, but then the idea was mentioned for a bbq at my house

Throwing the idea around, and actually may be a good idea. There's a park with a lake and stuff a whole 1 mile from my house so we could go there for pics, and there's another park about 2 miles away with a nice stone entrance thats good for pics as well. Also I can easily fit 6 maybe 7 HD trucks in my driveway, (& plenty more parking across the street) so we could have a BBQ at my house for a while then cruise up to the lake for pics

Lemme know what day is best, saturday or sunday. Saturday morning i'm doing my 02 sonic blue stripes, but after that I'd be down, maybe like 4-5 saturday afternoon? or anytime sunday?

I Live right off exit 2 off the NJ Tpk, so would be a bit of a drive for hoffie, but rich its only an hour for you! my gf lives right down the road from you so no excuse! (i'll buy you some pats pizza! lol), Qwik & Dillon, it'd only be about 25 mins from you guys, tattoostuff would pry head over, so that'd be at least 5 HD's between me, hoff, tpr, dillon, qwik, scratchy? crockett? etc?

Lemme know so we can start planning! I can supply Ice & coolers & soda/water, and I can get wings & pizza from Pats (tpr's favorite lol), then if anybody wants to bring stuff for grillin, sides, beer, etc.

Post up ASAP if you can go, and what day or both and what time would be good. sunday's better for me but either will work. I just gotta run it by my parents if its aight to have it at their house, but I dont see a problem.

If anybody wants to head up from further away and isnt sure where exit 2 off the tpk is, my zip is 08085 if you wanna google map it!
    Last edited by Hoffmann; 09-13-2007 at 10:31 PM.

2003 Shamu Screw
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I Live right off exit 2 off the NJ Tpk, so would be a bit of a drive for hoffie
    Yep, I imagine it would be. And an even longer haul for me.

Yesterday I was at a car show at Bandito's in Monmouth Junction off Exit 9 and it took me two hours to get there. And that's using EZ Pass and cruising at 70-75.. WELL OK, 80.. whenever possible.

Have fun with / at your GTG.
    I'd host one up here but there's only one other H/D truck owner around, that I know of, and his is normally in storage and currently up for sale. LOL.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    lol, if we get an organized monthly JHO meet together the next one is going to be further up in jersey probably around between exit 7A-9 or so on the turnpike so its more in the middle for everybody, but if anybody's close and interested in doing something this weekend lemme know. if not i'll just end up going out to charlie browns in woodbury and chowing down on a big azz prime rib steak lol

4Sale in the classifieds
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mmm steak!!lol

I'd be down for Saturday late afternoon!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sounds like a plan. Saturday late afternoon works for me also.

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am up to any day of any weekends

Hoffmann << no life

Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    if not i'll just end up going out to charlie browns in woodbury and chowing down on a big azz prime rib steak lol
    If this is the case,just LMK what time and I'll be there to share the steak I promise I'll shut my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by 207 View Post
    Yep, I imagine it would be. And an even longer haul for me.
    Jeff,I already told you,just gimme a call,I can put shamu in the back of my rig,and you save the mileage down

2003 Shamu Screw
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffmann View Post
    Jeff,I already told you,just gimme a call,I can put shamu in the back of my rig,and you save the mileage down
    Yeah I know.... But, when you dropped of the tires I distinctly heard you say that you didn't have a passenger seat in that truck!! That probably means I would have to ride in the back in my truck doing make believe driving and get and from other drivers on the road.
    OTOH... I might be going at all...

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Okay I want to set a date by tomorrow night, so then we can work out other arrangements.

So far for the possible days we would have...

Saturday:
    H356
    Hoffie
    CDillon
    QWIK
    DeeBee

Sunday
    H356
    Hoffie
    Deebee
    SouthJerseyUSA
    ???
    ???

tpr, could you make it saturday since you said sunday was a no-go? And you saturday guys, could you make it on sunday as well? (dillon? qwik?)

I'd slightly rather have it sunday, but if we'll get a better turnout saturday then we'll go with that, just post up all possiblities and we'll go from there!

*edit* and you dont have to have a HD truck to show up! if its still in the works (krix!) or you went to the darkside (tattostuff!) yo'ure still more than welcome to come

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Saturday, Sunday?? need to know ASAP!

4Sale in the classifieds
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Saturday...

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am up for saturday or sunday...heck...why not both I am up for both

BTW...Scratchy is sick at home,I hope he gets better before the weekend,if so,I'll post it up in his behalf

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    okay looking like saturday it is then.

Definites:
    H356
    Hoffie
    CDillon
    Qwik
    tpr103
    Dustin

Maybes:

Scratchy
    Tattoostuff
    DeeBee53
    brm5017

looks like it'll be a continuation of the hOOters meet

if anybody has any mods they wanna do, i've got most of the hand tools to tackle them. if not tattoostuff's shop is right up the road lol

What time is good for everybody? I was thinking meeting up around 4-4:30? Have some food, Try to get up to the park & lake to snap some pics by 5:30-6:00 before it starts to get dark, then whatever

And I guess post up if you wanna bring anything. I've got soda & can order a big pizza from up the road. if somebody wants to bring any food for grillin, somebody wants to bring some beer to get hoffie into his groove , dont really need much else
    Last edited by Hoffmann; 09-13-2007 at 10:31 PM.

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh my reputation

Scratchy's on the "maybe" list Josh

I will bring some Brazilian sausages and some steaks to grill Brazilian style no poisoning intended

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    updated!

forgot to mention also, might wanna bring some chairs. should have enough between the picnic table and lawn chairs, but not sure what we got left cuz i'm hardly ever there lol

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Tailgate is always a good solution

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast