Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Initial Trial of EZDetailer...two thumbs up!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I swear i wasnt even speeding!!! lol it sucks everyone has asked me the same thing... Happened on the Turnpike NB, right after the toll before the nw 106 st exit... I was merging to the exit lane from the sunpass lane and the 18 wheeler was blocking my view of the ford. I saw him as soon as i got into the lane but the rig slowed down so he ended up right next to me. It was either hit the back of the truck, hit the rig, or try to squeeze in between. I didnt make it. =(

4Sale in the classifieds
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Damn Dude, I am so sorry to see that!! But I thought that thing was fast enough to "get the flock out of the way!!!!"

I have a knot in my stomach right now..

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaiza HD View Post
    I swear i wasnt even speeding!!! lol it sucks everyone has asked me the same thing... Happened on the Turnpike NB, right after the toll before the nw 106 st exit... I was merging to the exit lane from the sunpass lane and the 18 wheeler was blocking my view of the ford. I saw him as soon as i got into the lane but the rig slowed down so he ended up right next to me. It was either hit the back of the truck, hit the rig, or try to squeeze in between. I didnt make it. =(
    I hear ya bro, I know that exit well. I've had to high step it to get to that exit, cuz it comes up kinda quick when there's 6 lanes of tolls merging into three. good luck with the repairs..Are you interested in making some coin?
    I pm'd ya regarding an alarm install.

My Screename doesn't work
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaiza HD View Post
    Yea im good, just messed up the goat... Got stuck between an 18 wheeler and a broken down Ford E350, hit the e350 then hit the wall. Find out tomorrow if its fixable or not.
    Damn! sorry to hear that! Those damn Vans always getting in the way...

Hope everything goes well!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    yikes! that looks pretty brutal! glad to hear you're aight!

i gave EZD another go around this weekend. after doing my stealth last weekend then driving it around all this past week in philly, it was getting a little dirty, but not filthy. normally to the point where i'd wash it to clean it up, but figured i'd try the EZD for the quick re-shine and skip the washing. worked great! would never do that with the HD lol, but for my beater it was aight haha. just dusted it with the cali duster, then EZD'd and i'm set for another week of driving in my clean car

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    +1 for the california duster! I got one after seeing Chris' and those things are awesome too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2