Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Sat. Oct. 20th - JHO Mod Party @ Tpr103's!

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I had my PC there Rich,but NAPA website was down
    #2256 built in 3/26/02 - 6# lower, 377HP/483TQ before the Whipple.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Had a BLAST! HUGE thanks to Rich and "Preggo" for hosting a killer mod party/bbq!! But Damn you rich for showing us some of those "damn I gotta get one of those" tools haha. I GOTTA get that cordless LED shop light! lol

also thanks to hoffie for an incredible job on the grille once again! That food was soooooo damn good! lol

good to meet some new fellas, hopefully they join up on the site!

I'll get my pics up in the other thread. sorry I didnt get around to it yesterday. Me and Rich ended up bs'ing in the panera break parking lot for pry close to an hour after cdillon left lol so by the time I got back I was beat, then had to be up at 6:00 for work today, and ran into truck problems on the way home

this meet sure did jinx us with that,,,maybe cuz we didnt have enough mods planned! lol 207 gets in a fender bender, wikid has brake problems, and my starter solenoid or alternator crapped out on me! Luckily it was on the way home and I made it back, but the truck isnt charging. Thanks to the dual optimas I was able to drive the rest of the 45 mins back this morning with NO charging getting to the batteries haha. Gonna try changing the starter solenoid tomorrow, if thats not it its probably the alternator. Really dont want to spend $550 for another 300 amp'er

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    yeah i spent most of last night after i got home reading about coil packs, fuel filters, plugs, gaps, bad gas!!!! i really gotta figure this out cause its bothering the chit outta me!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    regap those plugs down!!! lol

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    i pulled them today. only took me 15min. per side. they where gapped at .36. i also checked each coil pack. strange thing is i went out for milk last night, truck was cold, and it didn't do it. i took the long way to the store. after i left the store it did it. truck was warmer. i also notice after the beer can mod my idle is higher when i put the truck in park

2003 Shamu Screw
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffmann View Post
    I was upset because of what happened to Jeff(207),he kind of woke me up with the bad news of his fender bender,but glad nobody got hurt,it was really a sad Jeff,whatever you need don't hesitate to ask
    Damn... I woke you up with that call?? I'm sorry.
    No, no one was hurt but, I honestly think the guy slammed on his brakes on purpose after pulling out in front of me from behind the slower moving box truck.
    I did manage to get back to Danbury in time to, check in with the body shop before they closed, then back home and filed the claim with the insurance company and advised them I already made arrangements with the body shop.
    Jeff,whatever you need don't hesitate to ask
    Got a Harwood hood in black??
    J/K.. I think the body shop is ordering one.

I won't be online much this week because I'm in Florida. I've already seen a bunch of H-D trucks... but all were in motion.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17